Courtyard by Marriott Taipei Downtown
• Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
• Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
• Updates market knowledge and aligns strategies and approaches accordingly.
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Provides revenue management functional expertise to cluster general managers, leadership teams and market sales leaders.
• Manages rooms inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue.
• Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
• Checks distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
• Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.