Job type: Marketing Insight / Client Service / Business Development
Role: To take a lead role in managing various clients across beauty, personal care, home care, and beverage, confectionary, healthcare, baby and support the Account Director with the servicing and development of the account with direct responsibility for day to day client management, team workload management and revenue pipeline development.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include the following:
• Day to day management of client servicing for the account through on-site servicing, ad hoc requests, project management, and issue resolution.
• Delivery of insights through the response to client briefs and the development of the use of insights within the client’s business by ensuring relevance and actionability.
• Strengthen client relationships and increasing client satisfaction by providing clear return on investment through actionable insights and recommendations as well as frequent face to face meetings to better understand client issues and strategies.
• Managing an agreed revenue target by growing existing client revenue, identifying opportunities to sell additional services and expand category coverage where appropriate.
• Developing account plans for the client, including opportunities for delivering relevant insights and ensuring that the plans are executed according to the plan.
• Workload management and the setting of work priorities within the team as well as coaching and development of junior members of the team. Will have a team of 1-3 executives to manage.