1.Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for Retail Banking business, covering all aspect in Product, Marketing, Sales and Distribution processes.
2.Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for Retail Banking business.
3.Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
4.Act as the principal contact person for Retail Banking business related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
5.Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to Retail Banking business
6.Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies, procedures, standards of conduct and compliance programs in Retail Banking business; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for Retail Banking business.
7.Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to Retail Banking Business as needed
8.Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Retail Banking Business with regards to operational risk and controls.
9.Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the Retail Banking Business
The IBC plays the crucial role of leading product risks management functions at TTS. As the product risks manager, the IBC is responsible for driving the TTS product risk management and control function for TTS Taiwan. The IBC presents a single, coordinated face to functional teams include but not limited to legal, compliance, finance and operation, ensuring TTS’s reputation as the well control and most dynamic business organization. In both leading the product risk management and protecting the franchise, the IBC must achieve collaboration and alignment across all stakeholders.
The key responsibility of the Corp Banking Business manager is supporting Corp Banking Management to maintain a robust Risk and Control environment within the Corp Banking business. The needs to have thorough understanding of Corp Banking business, an in depth knowledge of the end-to-end process flows together with a thorough familiarity of the inherent risks and controls.
Job function includes:
•Help to drive the business growth through new initiatives and pipelines follow up; follow up key financial impact and booking through revenue tracking and revenue analysis for action plans
•Track revenue trend to ensure the booking is in line with the deal arrangement/structure; raise feedback to finance, sort out solutions for timely and appropriate MIS adjustments to remedy revenue booking issues
•Coordinate with various desks and ensure timely and accurate submission to BPA of the weekly Flash-Revenue Estimates.
•Monitoring and tracking for completeness and timeliness of Operational Events reporting and inputs into EEMS.
•Monitoring and Tracking to ensure regulatory, self-identified and internal audit Corrective Action Plans get addressed and closed by the various desks timely and thoroughly.
•Be the Lead BRC (Business Recovery Coordinator) and Records Retention Officer. Responsibility includes the comprehensive planning, updating and timely execution of the COB plan and Records Retention inventory.
•Develop and implement control procedures to ensure the business is in compliance with corporate policies, regulatory requirements and regulations.
•Lead discussions with Legal, Compliance and Audit in relation to internal controls related matters.
•Undertake the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) self-assessment process, including active identification and management of control issues.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗,初階授信人員,初階外匯人員,銀行內部控制與內部稽核測驗(一般金融),結構型商品銷售人員 專業憑證
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗,初階授信人員,初階外匯人員,銀行內部控制與內部稽核測驗(一般金融),結構型商品銷售人員 專業憑證
特別專精於股票、債券、Long or long-short
4.辦公軟件熟練。Excel, Word, PPT等軟件的熟練操作。
- ● 一般商業學類,財務金融學類,會計學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
•Participate in project workstreams across Connected Enterprise, Customer Experience, Sales & Marketing Transformation, and Intelligent Automation services.
•Execute transformational projects with key activities include as-is diagnostic, to-be design, prioritize various initiatives, and define a detailed action plan.
•Innovate new business models at the intersection of customer journey and various ecosystem. Focus primarily (but not limited) on financial services industry, may also work with automotive, retail, and manufacturing industries, etc.
•Analyze customer segments insights, orchestrate channel strategy, and re-engineer digital processes.
•Facilitate and help various design thinking and co-creation workshops throughout project engagement.
•Help to setup project plan, complete contracting process, and coordinate various tasks as needed.
•Contribute to the development of client proposals as part of our ongoing opportunity pursuit efforts.
•Review the deliverables of junior researchers and provide directions and training as necessary.
1. 帶領與管理新興數位金融相關顧問服務，包含數位轉型(Digital Transformation)、創新金融科技(Fintech)、客戶體驗服務(CX)、開放式銀行(Open Banking)、智慧作業(Intelligence, RPA)等數位金融新興議題趨勢與標竿個案研究
•Assume informal/formal mentorship role within teams, coach/train new recruits and advise/counsel others in area of specialization
•Provide sales assistance by designing and implementing process improvements
•Support new products, promotions, and projects defined by the business
•Review and provide training material to sales and operations
•Support sales activities for high profile clients
•Provide administrative assistance for sales management teams
•Ensure sales team compliance with local regulations
•Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
1. Plays a role in developing and managing the digital experience for new and existing customers across businesses
2. Works across multiple lines of business to deliver value added enhancement to the customer engagement platforms
3. Enhance customer experience across online and offline assets through testing, personalization and automation of customer journeys
4. Performs project management on small to medium scale projects from inception through to delivery
5. Supports the digital experience teams in the development of digital tools and all web assets providing guidance on best practice and upcoming market trends/opportunities
6. Brings innovations in tools to improve responses and design
7. Manages key projects/digital initiatives and deliver positive outcomes in line with business deadlines
8. Meet Key Performance Indicators; meet Customer Satisfaction and Net Promotor Score goals
9. Supports website, innovating to deliver a remarkable customer experience, drive conversion and better engagement with the brand
10. Track and manage production issues and work with relevant technology and local teams to expedite solutions
11. Participate in monthly releases and perform business sanity testing
12. Provide Subject Matter Expertise and direction for insights gained from experience on digital experience project delivery
13. Attend digital industry events and courses to remain up to date with industry trends and innovation; share relevant learnings and opportunities with the digital community
14. Develop and deliver world class digital program and functionality
15. Prepare consistent and uniform reporting outputs that provide direction for optimization
16. Provide accurate and valuable MIS for key stakeholders to ensure a Digital first approach to all activities
17. Work as problem solver for key initiatives across multiple business areas to deliver digital projects
18. Leverage local, regional and global relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives
19. Maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
20. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 台北市信義區|年薪 1,400,000~1,600,000元年薪 1,400,000~1,600,000元|經驗不拘|大學|外商企業展開收合
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Play a dual role of analyst and project manager, conducting primary and secondary research, managing clients, projects and project team members and driving and supporting the team on several existing consulting initiatives around semiconductor and displays.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers and key industry players to facilitate primary research. Develop and maintain relationships with the trade and business press, providing useful data and opinion in publications, raising awareness of our services and brand.
• Write research notes to deliver regular written opinion for clients on hot topics in this space, including technology shifts, regional and vertical activity, key product announcements and M&A
• Attend conferences, events and vendor briefings, which will include domestic and international travel
Qualities we seek:
• Excellent oral communication, writing skills, and the ability to deliver ‘client-ready‘ presentations.
• Possess high organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to stay and keep contributing team members on task.
• Highly motivated, energetic and outgoing with a natural desire to accept challenging and diverse assignments.
• Experience in semiconductor, display technology, materials, or consumer electronics industry is highly desired.
Thank you for applying. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin
The candidate will be responsible to support and coordinate the project portfolio management, test quality related management as well as cross-function or strategic project management activities, which makes prior experience as a project administrator, project coordinator or similar role a prerequisite for the job.
The candidate will work with a team of project portfolio manager and test quality experts and will have to coordinate thing cross-functionally, therefore good communication and collaboration skills are essential. Even though this is a supportive job, the candidate will play a significant role helping to ensure our projects are well managed and meet quality standards. It is suitable for the one who is interested in project management and would like to be a project manager in the coming future.
1. Coordinate meetings and taking minutes.
2. Coordinate and track the progress of follow-up actions.
3. Collect and consolidate the project management and test quality related information to prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
4. Support the project management and test quality related training design and delivery.
5. Support the other departmental administrative activities as needed.
- ● 商業及管理學門,工程學門,經濟社會及心理學門 相關科系
The candidate will be responsible to drive the overall test quality improvement, in other words, to evaluate the adequacy of current practice of test activities, to identify and implement the improvement actions, and to oversee the execution and evaluate the performance of test activities as well as improvement actions.
Given that the test activities are conduct by different units, including offshore or internal affiliates, the candidate should be comfortable managing “virtual” teams. Prior experience in vendor management or project management is preferred.
The candidate will also lead a core testing team to support the test activities, covering different types of test, such as sanity test, base regression, and end-to-end user acceptance test of key projects. Therefore, consumer banking domain knowledge, including the technology, products, processes, controls and operating models, and comprehensive communication skills is required for ensuring the understanding of business requirements and the testing needs.
1. Evaluate the adequacy of current practice of test activities. Identify and implement improvement actions, such as refined standards, processes, methodologies, tools or templates, under internal quality assurance policies and procedures.
2. Oversee the execution and evaluate the performance of above improvement actions and make adjustments periodically.
3. 〝Lead a core testing team to support the test activities, covering different type of test, such as sanity test, base regression, and end-to-end user acceptance test of key projects. The above mentioned test activities including:
* Develop test plans and test cases.
* Execute the test cases and log the execution results.
* Identify, record, and track defects.
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts.〝
4. Coordinate and oversight the test activities done by other units.
5. Provide periodically quality analysis or dashboard for management review and decision-making support.
6. Drive the cross-functional adoption of automated testing tools, test methodologies and best test practices to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of testing.
7. Establish criteria for test resources management and prioritization.
8. Design and conduct test related training to the team as well as the testers from other units.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 人身保險業務員,證券商業務員,證券商高級業務員,信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗 專業憑證