We are an independent leading global provider of trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services to mostly corporate but also high-net-worth clients (www.amicorp.com). We are a Hong Kong based Group with an international network of 40+ offices in over 30 countries.
This role requires an experienced professional with proven sales experience in financial and accounting services, trust & fiduciary services and tax structuring. You will be primarily accountable for increasing overall sales of Amicorp products and services, with specific focus on Tax Compliance and Solutions; undertaking sales activities to generate business and retain both clients and intermediaries for their financial services. You will be growing the business from existing key intermediaries for Amicorp products and developing new clients/ and intermediaries through managing an efficient, effective and profitable sales process to enable closures with Corporate Clients and Private Clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Drive Sales by exhibiting commercial leadership with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve/ exceed Individual Sales targets consistently, by developing new business opportunities and proactively ensuring closure of prospects
• Develop sales strategy and execute ambitious plans which identify sales opportunities as well as new products and services for identified markets/ clients.
• Develop, expand and maintain multiple, solid relationships with clients and intermediaries (e.g. Law Firms, CPAs, Bankers, Family Offices etc.)
• Leverage and build relationships, thus developing new opportunities and leads with existing and/or new clients through the network.
• Seek and recognize sales opportunities and position compliant products and services in alignment with tax advisors’ solutions and client needs.
• Prepare client proposals and close sales in accordance with policies and guidelines to assure business growth.
• Organize & represent the company at seminars and other industry-related networking events.
• Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities and maintain an active and current pipeline of prospective clients.
• Collaborate with local and international colleagues with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve the Sales targets.
• Ensure clients/ entities are compliant with the local regulations and laws as per specific jurisdiction and services adhere to global statutory/ regulatory guidelines.
• Ensure that individual targets are exceeded/ achieved as well as collaborate to achieve team targets.
• Undertake the role of Manager, Director or any related position in internal or client entities, where necessary and required by the Management
• Undertake such duties, related to position as may from time to time be assigned by the Management
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with solid exposure to International Tax; over 10 years proven Sales experience within the financial/ legal services, fiduciary/ trust industry, covering intermediaries, clients with proven sales success.
• Excellent Corporate and International Tax experience in organizations with international presence, with solid understanding of BEPS, CRS, FATCA, GAAR.
• Well-informed about current legal issues, regulations, tax and legal developments. Demonstrate subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering with intermediaries, clients and colleagues to identify and evaluate opportunities and arrive at solutions.
• Commercial drive and a proven ability to penetrate the required market and ensure closure of sales.
• Exhibit strong leadership, social & interpersonal skills; a positive can-do attitude and creativity. Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.
• Must be willing to travel within the country and outside the country when required.
To be part of the team developing and executing the sales segment strategy for selling Transaction Banking solutions to the Securities Services client base. To fully contribute to global initiatives in the investors and intermediaries client segments, working collaboratively with key stakeholders locally and in footprint (e.g. Product, Client Services and other functions within TB, CIB and Operations).
Deliver superior financial performance
•Working in conjunction with the Client Relationship team in CIB, to agree & deliver revenue and activity targets for the client portfolio (based on client planning) and actively call on the client base, to ensure targeted realization rates are met & the client relationship strategies are implemented.
•To maintain ongoing contact with customers to ensure the targeted level of utilization of client facilities.
•To manage the transfer of best practices between markets, in order to leverage our Transaction Banking capabilities with the client portfolio.
Continuously improve the way we work
•To manage the Transaction Banking relationship across all products for a portfolio of clients.
•To undertake and manage RFP and deal processes for the specific client base, to ensure optimal solution provided and presented to the customer; working with sales, product management and operations to deliver the desired results. To ensure smooth deal implementation and adherence to high levels of service quality.
•To provide feedback to Product Management on customer needs, trends and market intelligence, and to provide direction on proposed project programme initiatives to central product management teams. To keep abreast of customers’ needs, trends and product / market intelligence for new product developments/ enhancements, strengthening SCB’s competitive position in this field.
Massively Multiplying Leadership
•A high degree of judgement / ability to manage global sales opportunities and handle complex business issues & relationships within defined policies and procedures
•Ability to structure and deliver solutions which meet customer needs
•Ability to identify & prioritise new business or prospects always employing sound risk management principles to minimise risk for the bank
•Maximizing revenue, profit margins & economic return.
•Set ‘SMART’ performance objectives and seek to achieve them. .
Reinforce the brand
•To understand customers’ businesses and to anticipate the requirements through consultative selling process. To match customers’ needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals. To negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximise revenue and profitability.
•The GTS, principally for Tier 1 clients, must:
•Conduct a bi-monthly TB Update Call. Prior to the call, engage relevant stakeholders in CIB and FM with regard to overall client strategy.
•Regional account plan / TB Map should be the basis for the Account Planning Forum.
•As part of Workbench input and management be responsible for team communication and keeping the WB Client Team informed of all TB inputs and actions.
Operational Risk Issues
•Ensure adherence to the risk management framework in identifying, controlling, monitoring and reporting of risk.
•Ensure sufficient actions are undertaken to mitigate, reduce or contain the identified operational risks.
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗（信託法規乙科） 專業憑證
- 桃園市桃園區|月薪 30,000元 以上月薪 30,000元 以上|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
找 黃先生 或 當班主管
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車 駕照
- ● 自備 普通重型機車