1. Respond/report service incidents and follow up subsequent actions.
2. Conduct training to engineers with relevant knowledge and skills.
3. Maintain good relationship with customers via well-planned activities, reports, meetings and positive interactions
4. Provide relevant management information as solutions for efficient and cost-effective targets.
5. Support all technical issues and manage the daily operations of the sites to ensure system quality and reliability.
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
- ● 自備 普通小型車
-Establish and develop the professional production testing team in factory.
-Test system automation including collaboration with different team for test optimization and test efficiency improvement.
-Lead the team to engage with customers for DC and RF testing program development, correlation and debugging.
-Lead\direct the activities related to testing yield improvement with process integration engineers to solve the yield related problems by process optimization.
-Lead the team to create SOP for operation and maintenance.
-Responsible to train in using the appropriate systems and best known methods enabling the engineers to grow and improve working efficiency.
-Master or above in Electrical Engineering.
-Min 10 years working in DC and RF testing field. ?5 years engineering managerial experience is preferred.
-Experience of volume testing in factory.
-Skills Required: Familiar with WAT testing, chip probing testing, RF testing, tester and prober operation, test system automation, and ATE test language.
-Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
-Self-starter, highly organized, and collaborate with cross-functional teams for the best solution based on different requirements of applications.
-Demonstrates and promotes teamwork, trust, customer focus, innovation, data-driven decisions.
-Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
-Fluent English or Mandarin speaking, good listening and writing for effective internal/external communication.
- ● 通信學類,電子工程學類,光電工程學類 相關科系
1 .Lead the team for the process integration, new product ramp up and yield enhancement.
2. Lead a team who is highly skilled process integration, module engineers and quality engineering to achieve Yield, Quality, Output, Throughput and Cost objectives.
3. Manage and lead the team to cooperate with NTI, process, equipment engineering teams, and internal design teams to achieve the goal.
4. .Lead the team to create SOP for process integration and yield related activities.
5. Responsible to train in using the appropriate systems and best known methods enabling the engineers to grow and improve working efficiency.
6. Master or above in Electrical / Electronics / Physics / Chemical Engineering and Physics Device related field.
7. Compound Semiconductor MMICs experience is a plus.
1. Min 10 years working in Process Integration Engineering and 5 years engineering managerial experience is preferred.
2. Domain knowledge of advanced process integration application and yield enhancement.
3. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
4. Self-starter, highly organized, and collaborate with cross-functional teams for the best solution based on different requirements of applications.
5. Demonstrates and promotes teamwork, trust, customer focus, innovation, data-driven decisions.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
7. Fluent English or Mandarin speaking, good listening and writing for effective internal/external communication.
®Lead the team for New technology or Customized technology transfer, introduction, qualification, and volume production ramping-up at early stage by following NTI\APQP process.
®Manage and lead the NTI and Epi team to cooperate with process integration, process, equipment engineering team, and internal design teams to achieve the goal.
®Lead the team to create SOPs for NTI related activities.
®Responsible to train in using the appropriate systems and best known methods to enable the engineers to grow and improve working efficiency.
®Master or above in Electrical Engineering, Material Science and Physics Device related field.
®Compound Semiconductor MMICs experience is a plus.
®Min 10 years working in Process R&D Engineering or Process Integration Engineering and 5 years engineering managerial experience is preferred.
®Domain knowledge of advanced process development.
®Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
®Self-starter, highly organized, and collaborate with cross-functional teams for the best solution based on different requirements of applications.
®Demonstrates and promotes teamwork, trust, customer focus, innovation, data-driven decisions.
®Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
®Fluent English and Mandarin speaking, good listening and writing for effective internal/external communication.
- ● 電算機學門,通信學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
Lead RD teams to create technical proposal for RFQ/RFI.
Lead cross function design review and issue fix
Lead technical communication and reporting with customer.
X86 base PC/NB/POS system design/development experience, HW or SW back ground is plus.
TOEIC 605 以上
1.To responsible for leading efforts involved in new product/process development and improvements with direct responsibility for projects.
2.To initiates, evaluates plans, directs, executives, implements, and reports on activities related to the development of new products, improvement or cost saving ideas.
3.To acts a technical consultant to all operating units of the company on formulations, process improvements, and cost saving projects.
4.To evaluates and makes recommendations concerning the application of new ingredient/processing technologies.
5.To formulate and conduct internal and external audit to ensure all regulatory and certification requirements are complied with
6.To develop new innovative products and expand existing product ranges
7.To manage of new products implementation with the process development
8.To establish and maintain procedures and training material which will allow less experienced staff to work independently while maintaining the highest of standards
9.To make sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
10.To provide an environment that promotes team work and continuous improvement.
1.Bachelor of Science in related field
2.Minimum 8years experience in food manufacturing industries
3.Good knowledge of HACCP, ISO 22000 and Halal certification and requirements
4.Proficient in cost & wastage control management
5.Have a flair for food products development
6.Possess good analytical and problem solving skill
7.Possess excellent writing and communication skill
8.Drive to improve continuously and inspiring
9.Open minded, creative and able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment timelines
10.A Team leader
11.Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
12.Willing to work in Malaysia and in China
- 新竹縣竹北市|年薪 600,000元年薪 600,000元|3年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
• 熟悉VCSEL 測試；