- 台中市大里區|時薪 160~220元時薪 160~220元|經驗不拘|高中職展開收合
- ● 設計學門 相關科系
- |室內設計新北市淡水區|時薪 158~160元時薪 158~160元|半年工作經驗以上|高中職、專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
2. 負責辦公室用品採購、零用金 管理。
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- 台北市信義區|時薪 158~200元時薪 158~200元|經驗不拘|大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process.
Do you think you match this profile as well? Than keep on reading!
For our office based in Taiwan, we are looking for a Marketing Internship.
• Support in the planning and execution of campaigns
• Assist in the planning and execution of EF events
• Liaise with schools to partner up for academic projects
• Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, EF Blog, Twitter
• Create and send direct e-mailings
• Content management of the website
• Production and translation of offline materials
• Proactive and like to take initiative.
• Structured and well-organized way of working
• A fast learner and efficient at daily tasks
• Passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing
• Creative and think out of the box, but have an analytical mind as well
• Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
• Native in Mandarin and fluent in English
• International experience in the form of an exchange year or a language stay abroad is an advantage
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and motivation letter in English.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please apply via our career site here:
IMPORTANT: Only the candidates who applied through our career site will be count as a valid application. Please kindly understand and follow this.
- ● 英美語文學類,其他外國語文學類,綜合教育學類 相關科系