- 台北市士林區|時薪 250元 以上時薪 250元 以上|2年工作經驗以上|專科、大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The primary job of the Summer Academy Office Assistant is to support the Summer Academy program in all areas. While a list of specific tasks is included below, the Summer Academy Office Assistant will have tasks designated to him/her as needed by both the Director of Summer Academy, the Office Manager and the Enrollment Officer. This job is contracted on an hourly basis and requires flexibility on the part of the Assistant. Job responsibilities run from November until July, with the busiest time being February-June.
Assist Enrollment Officer with all designated tasks.
• Assist as needed with Advertising and Enrollments for Summer Academy
• Meet with parents to discuss Summer Academy options, classes, etc. and to assist with enrollments
• Organize meetings between non-TAS enrollments and the Director
• Handle phone and/or email correspondences with parents assisting with enrollments
Assist Office Manager with all designated tasks, including but not limited to the following:
• Power School Enrollments
• Preparation work in May, including supply orders, classroom bookings, moves, TA designations, etc.
• Accounting and Budget Processing