- 台北市松山區|月薪 40,000元月薪 40,000元|8年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士|百大企業展開收合
Financial Performance and profitability
•Directly responsible for product P&L within the country, and support as required the origination process.Have clear responsibility over pricing for all products and management of assets, contingents, liabilities AUM and for the allocation of RWA
•Work with the Regional Product Head in the management of the country ALCOs in alignment with country TB Heads and Regional Product heads.Monitoring market changes and pricing strategies.
•Drive in conjunction with regional product head, central revenue initiatives locally by ensuring that in country action plans are in place and revenue targets are achieved
•Determine standard product pricing and monitor collection of fee and NII across products for the country.
•Develop jointly with the Sales team a local Product & Sales strategy to meet country objectives, in line with the overall Transaction Banking strategy
•Conduct ongoing competitor analysis to capture the opportunities, mitigate the threats and deliver financial performance. Recommend and plan actions to build or reinforce our competitive edge
•Drive end to end product performance, improving efficiency through the e-agenda, straight through processing, ensuring scalability to grow in the market
Product Management and Development
•Directly responsible for articulating the product strategy and executing product initiatives on the annual operating plan in country
•Directly responsible for understanding customer needs and develop the client value propositions that will address them across all client segments relevant for the market and feeding these needs into the Regional product teams.
•Sponsor launches of product enhancements, new products, channels or new platforms as required. Work jointly with Sales and Marketing to develop collaterals for local market, communicate product launches, organize customer events and develop a sales campaign strategy to ensure that the new products meet planned volume and revenue targets
•Ensuring training initiatives are executed in the country in line with the global commercialization agenda.
•Identify and market-size new business opportunities and revenue pools and articulate the product and client access capabilities needed to seize a share of them
•Establish a strategy that drives a customer-centric view into Transaction Banking with activities including but not limited to focus groups, customer surveys and Voice of the Customer.
•Where relevant work with the Network team, to building of relationships with third parties to expand the product offering as set out in the country plan and look at ways of reducing cost of such relationships.
• Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
• Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FCC.
• Develop, keep up to date and recommend for approval by the relevant Risk Committee, appropriate policies/processes/DOIs to address financial crime risks, aligning with relevant regulatory requirements.
• Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to AML/Sanctions/ABC.
• Work with business and support units to investigate and research on anti-money laundering (“AML”) and counter terrorist financing (“CTF”) cases.
• Support Supervisors in process enhancement and developing controls. Support the operation of such enhancement and controls.
• Ensure all alerts/cases in the Country’s queue are reviewed and concluded in a timely manner, according to the appropriate DOI/manuals.
• Wherever applicable, ensure external SAR are properly prepared and filed to the law enforcers as per local regulation requirements.
• Keep proper records and registers for AML or CTF investigations.
• Response promptly to regulatory requests relating to AML or CTF.
• Assist in management information reporting.
• Follow and comply with AML/CTF/CDD/Sanctions policies and procedures where applicable to BAU activities
People and Talent
• Ensure participation on appropriate FCC awareness & training (i.e. SAR and financial crime trends, AML investigation outcomes, lessons learnt) within country.
• Ensure the suitability and quality of case data maintained on enterprise case management systems.
• Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments,Detica-TS,Tandem,Hogan and Mantas.
• Align/support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
• Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
• Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations.
• Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
• Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of AML risks identification and assessment methodologies.
• Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
• Support all control checks undertaken by FCC under the Operational Risk Framework (ORF).
• Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
• Analyse and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and thus drive remediation action within the FCC function.
Regulatory & Business conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Work with the FCC Controls management and team members to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車 駕照
The Role Responsibilities
•To provide proactive account relationship management in respect of the designated portfolio and new client acquisition with the objectives of maximising profits and returns.
•Identify potential business opportunities to expand the coverage of client’s footprint in various countries.
•Deliver excellence banking services, integrating our capabilities into customers strategic business needs.
•Work closely with product specialists to ensure a consistent approach to client management, marketing and product positioning.
•To actively cross-sell the Bank’s other products and services and ensure that this portion of the Segment’s targets are met.
1. Responsible for Global / Multinational corporations with specific to professional Firms / FI / Tech & Services‘ employee banking & key management priority banking
2. Origination and management of target key corporations
3. Develop and deliver the proposition to the leading corporations in target industries
4. Originate and manage EB and Management / Partner Banking mandates for the corporations.
1.負責高風險客戶的相關資料蒐集，並依據花旗銀行內部作業準則完成CDD表單 (Customer Due Diligent Form)/HRAC
依據分行回覆之客戶Customer Due Diligence/HRAC，覆核其合理性及正確性/輸入系統
1.Generate investment ideas based on fundamental research and deep knowledge of sector trends and business models.
2.Conduct deep fundamental bottoms-up analysis and actively manage and model positions in a sector-focused portfolio.
3.Develop and maintain impactful relationships with company management and investor relations teams, as well as buy-side and sell-side peers.
4.Participate in industry conferences and lead meetings with management teams.
5.Manage and mentor an Investment Associate