- ● 初階外匯人員,銀行內部控制與內部稽核測驗(一般金融),債權委外催收人員專業能力測驗,金融市場常識與職業道德 專業憑證
- ● 初階外匯人員,銀行內部控制與內部稽核測驗(一般金融),金融市場常識與職業道德 專業憑證
PART 2: POSITION SUMMARY
1. Fulfilment of air ticket products.
2. Develop Airlines contacts for procurement, private fares and incentive negotiations
3. Develop Sales & Marketing campaigns to attract B2C and B2B customers.
4. Manage a ticketing team and Call Centre service after office hours.
PART 3: MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure fulfilment of all ticketing request on a timely basis (B2C, B2B and corporate)
• Handle all Issue, reissue, refund & cancellation and refund appeal.
• Prepare all incentive rebate for B2B customers
• Supervise, monitor and ensure ticketing team are trained in GDS, online portals and company adopted systems, to provide quality service.
• To avoid Airlines’ penalty (ADM)
4.1: Typical Problems
Customers request issue tickets without payment.
Company have insufficient funds to purchase services requested by corporate customers with credit terms.
4.2: Most Complex Problems
Receiving penalties levied by Airlines committed by B2B customers.
B2C customers call Airlines directly and being committed a different refund process which cannot be fulfilled at agency’s level.
PART 5: DECISION MAKING, AUTHORITY AND CONTROLS
5.1: Decisions you can make (Give examples)
Service extra mile to a regular customer and developing good rapport to retain their patronage.
5.2: Decisions you must consult others or your superior and/ or decisions which must be referred to your superior. (Give examples)
Decisions involving Finance and HR Policy to be referred to superior.
PART 6: QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The job requires the following formal qualifications or equivalent experience.
• At least 5 years’ experience in similar position
• A Graduate or High School student with ability to converse/write in English and Chinese.
• Ticketing skills in handling any GDS or online portals a must.
• Open minded and able to adapt to changes (traditional to online environment)
• The preferred candidate should have experience in managing a ticketing team before.
6. FISC 財金的清算以及後台匯款作業
7. ACH & eACH_ 覆核 & 狀況排除
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗,銀行內部控制與內部稽核測驗(一般金融),金融市場常識與職業道德 專業憑證
The CPM is responsible for the project implementation, (on time/on budget)
• Responsible for customer satisfaction
• Key interface between the Customer, Installation Team, Global support office, Sales, Logistics, Quality teams
• Recruitment and hiring of the local installation team
• Coordinating with the installation or site manager during the installation preparation and implementation
• Hiring and managing the local contractors
• Leasing with the local/appropriate bodies to ensure travel and road closure permits are organize
• Working with the customer and Varian to ensure the appropriate Health and Safety/Radiation licensees are organized
• Responsible for onsite Health and Safety
• Responsible for onsite compliance
• Responsible for QMS (quality management system) implementation
• Hard worker
• Proactive nature
• Collaborative and comfortable to make decisions
o Not afraid to be proven wrong and appreciate there are often more than one workable solution
• Comfortable to adopt responsibilities
• Ability to adapt and improvise
• Good communicator with excellent “soft” skills
• Must be culturally aware and culturally sensitive
o Patient and understanding nature
• Enjoy being challenged beyond expected limits
• Prepared to work unpredictable hours
• Travelling will be required
Qualifications and experience
• Degree in a technical discipline (engineering)
o 5 years of related experience.
• 3 years of management experience or supervisory equivalent
• Experience In field service/installation work is beneficial
Specific responsibilities Include:
• Understand markets using market research, sales and product management teams as resources
• Develop tactical marketing plans that maximize business performance
• Assess product performance against revenue, profitability and market share targets and be the holder of competitive information on products
• Represent your product lines in customer facing situations such as customer visits, trade shows and user group meetings
• Partner with global marketing teams to represent unique market requirements and monitor product success
• Work with G China & global teams to ensure proper regional product clearance and rollout strategies
• Master’s in information management / Computer Science degree (or equivalent experience in Healthcare ) with 3 years of related experience.
• Master’s in Medical Physics/Dosimetry or 6 years of radiotherapy clinical experience
• Strong professional presence and communication skills
• Management of products with a successful market track record
• Demonstrated ability to craft and drive successful marketing operations
• Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Able to negotiate trade-offs between differing teams
• Analytical reasoning
• Able to learn and grow continuously
• Able to translate between clinical and business value
• Able to identify simple solutions for complex problems
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- ● 自備 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車
-Manage project schedules / coordinate internal (device core teams & platform teams) and external (ODMs & suppliers) teams to make products delivered on time
-Manage device PNs and BOMs to ensure product and process correctness
-Manage product lifecycle until it’s EOL
-Manage engineering change requests and support them until implemented
-Support device core team meetings on issue discussion, execution, and new product delivery plans