- 台北市大安區|月薪 37,000~38,000元月薪 37,000~38,000元|2年工作經驗以上|高中職、專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
- ● 總幹事證照 專業憑證
PART 2: POSITION SUMMARY
1. Fulfilment of air ticket products.
2. Develop Airlines contacts for procurement, private fares and incentive negotiations
3. Develop Sales & Marketing campaigns to attract B2C and B2B customers.
4. Manage a ticketing team and Call Centre service after office hours.
PART 3: MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure fulfilment of all ticketing request on a timely basis (B2C, B2B and corporate)
• Handle all Issue, reissue, refund & cancellation and refund appeal.
• Prepare all incentive rebate for B2B customers
• Supervise, monitor and ensure ticketing team are trained in GDS, online portals and company adopted systems, to provide quality service.
• To avoid Airlines’ penalty (ADM)
PART 4: REPRESENTATIVE PROBLEMS
4.1: Typical Problems
Customers request issue tickets without payment.
Company have insufficient funds to purchase services requested by corporate customers with credit terms.
4.2: Most Complex Problems
Receiving penalties levied by Airlines committed by B2B customers.
B2C customers call Airlines directly and being committed a different refund process which cannot be fulfilled at agency’s level.
PART 5: DECISION MAKING, AUTHORITY AND CONTROLS
5.1: Decisions you can make (Give examples)
Service extra mile to a regular customer and developing good rapport to retain their patronage.
5.2: Decisions you must consult others or your superior and/ or decisions which must be referred to your superior. (Give examples)
Decisions involving Finance and HR Policy to be referred to superior.
PART 6: QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The job requires the following formal qualifications or equivalent experience.
• At least 5 years’ experience in similar position
• A Graduate or High School student with ability to converse/write in English and Chinese.
• Ticketing skills in handling any GDS or online portals a must.
• Open minded and able to adapt to changes (traditional to online environment)
• The preferred candidate should have experience in managing a ticketing team before.
1) To be handling office for any travel and tour products & services enquiry for FIT, GIT & CI for B2B market segment from
Mayflower own offices in Malaysia and it’s regional offices in ASEAN countries and USA offices/market
2) To function as a direct contracting office for service provider like hotel, restaurant, logistic & transportation, airlines, theme park and other travel & tours component.