- 台北市信義區|月薪 45,000~55,000元月薪 45,000~55,000元|5年工作經驗以上|學歷不拘展開收合
• To translate the concept and ideals of Jamie’s Italian into a successfully operating restaurant & kitchen
• To ensure the overall smooth running of the kitchen and the implementation, evolution and ongoing improvement of standards and profitability
• To achieve the highest food standards in order to exceed both customer and staff expectations
• To act as role model for staff and ambassador for Jamie’s Italian, reflecting its unique culture, positive attitude and excellent standards at all times
• The ability to drive a competitive COS and col through the running of an organized kitchen
• Understand and drive the highest food safety standard throughout the kitchen
• Responsible for Managing all Hot & Cold Production & Service
• Must be strict with the quality of food that is coming out of the kitchen
• The ability to drive the kitchen, ensuring food is presented to a very high quality
• Perform and maintain smooth daily operation in Kitchen
• Well-organized with good interpersonal and skills, team player
• Good command of spoken English and Chinese with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 台北市信義區|月薪 38,000~45,000元月薪 38,000~45,000元|2年工作經驗以上|學歷不拘展開收合
-To supervise the kitchen staff under the direction of the Head Chef, ensuring that the highest standards are met and that communication between all sections and restaurant departments is efficient and polite.
-You will have experience and passion for managing the following sections; grill, fish & sides, antipasti/desserts, pizza. pasta & prep.
-To produce menu items for service coordinating with other departments, maintaining the highest standards and always adhering to the spec to achieve the correct quality, appearance and portion size.
-To understand and implement the “, Big Cat Group’s Rules” food safety plan at all times.
-To monitor the quality and presentation of dishes so that only those which meet our highest standards are served to customers.
-To ensure that a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained by following cleaning routines and through ongoing diligence during the shift and in set up and clean down procedures.
-To observe the company’s fire plan and health and safety policy.
This job & person spec is a guideline only and is not exhaustive. You may be required to perform other duties which are not expressly listed but are in keeping with the general purpose of your job role and we reserve the right to make changes to this job description as appropriate.
Big Cat Group puts love, passion and genuine admiration for Italian food in to our wonderfully versatile menu. It‘s fresh, authentic, imaginative - great quality that‘s also affordable - but our success is due to real people who work as a team and believe in what they‘re doing.
You will have the opportunity to show off your culinary skills and supervise the brigade to produce high quality fresh food in this key role. You’ll deputize for the Head Chef and Sous Chef at times, leading by example and ensuring the smooth and safe running of the kitchen at all times. You’ll have a positive attitude that is contagious and you’ll interact famously with other departments ie. Front of House.
Training would be held in Hong Kong, and later support the launch of one of our brand openings in Taiwan.
- 台北市信義區|月薪 26,000~35,000元月薪 26,000~35,000元|1年工作經驗以上|學歷不拘展開收合
工作地點 微風廣場 南山人壽大樓（101旁）
- 台北市信義區|月薪 34,000~40,000元月薪 34,000~40,000元|3年工作經驗以上|高中職、專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合