1. Execute Archiving strategy in coordination with Regional Lead
2. Identify continuous improvement initiatives that will lead to cost savings Archiving, and enhance performance
3. Ensure compliance with global, regional and local policies and procedures while meeting local regulations.
4. Implement best practices to ensure efficiency in services provided.
1. Identify and create responsible services‘ saving opportunities.
2. Prepare metrics and management report on oversight of Archiving services.
1. Support and participate on training and professional development, career progression, and performance management
Operation Management / Risk and Control
1. Building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal clients.
2. Monitor delivery of Archiving services in the Country.
3. Execute Service delivery, operational management and internal control aligned to AOP and policy.
4. Ensure and maintain good relationship and cooperation with peers, other local or regional units, top management, vendors and partners
5. Escalation of issues as appropriate
6. Responding to various business requests, providing guidance on archiving processes, and escalating any potential issues identified.
7. Act as Archiving Business Activity Owner.
8. Ensure the country BTSS MCA (Management Control Assessment), CA (Compliance Assessment), ARA (Annual Risk Assessment) & RCM (Regulatory Change Management) are aligned to the policy and complete on time.
9. Support the Regional Archiving Lead and Risk & Control Lead in executing Manager‘s Control Assessment testing and remediation plan(s) to address Audit gaps/findings.
10. Building and maintaining a robust control environment across all areas of responsibility and ensure audit preparedness for the product
1. Partner with the Archiving team to support rollout of key projects in country.