1.Project management with customer
2.Development Schedule Control & Activities Follow Up.
3.Coordinate with EE/ME/Factory/Sales/NPI for Build on time.
4.Material Readiness Check for Trial run
1. PM and coordinate Mfg Test Engineers, ICT Engineer, software development engineer and design engineers in carry out daily routine task.
2. Daily monitoring of test data trends, test yield, false failure in order to improve overall manufacturing and product quality and processes.
3. Coordinate the all MTE tasks to make the schedule on time.
4. Issue handling through interdepartmental discussion and provide right direction to team from all aspects.
5.Regularly report project/issue status to management and customer with systematic and logical presentation.
6. PCBA/System build status monitor with factory.
7. Timely do case sharing with outstanding presentation skill to team.
8. Maintain relationship with client.
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
• Be the single point of ownership and management for assigned projects
• Manage various critical aspects of a project: scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, risks & communication
• Manage internal resources and external stakeholders for smooth project execution.
• Create project plan to track progress, key milestone and timelines
• Track project progress and provide regular status to customers.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, within the scope of agreements and within budget.
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
• Manage project risks and develop/execute mitigation plan as need.
• Manage RFQ activities to win new projects and get awarded.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系