POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Lead the Walk-In team of Member Service to provide the best service including order management, customer services and regular walk-in promotions. Ensure superior order processing and related service is provided to our distributors along with a smooth overall operation
The incumbent will be the first contact point for the Order Center in member’s queries and order management. Assist the development of MS staff via onsite training / coaching
1. Good understanding on Marketing Plan, Member Rules of Conduct., internal policy and procedures.
2. Monitor and manage daily order related operational issues, ensure the department is providing excellent customer service practice. Papers are processed according to the properly stated procedures.
3. Closely monitor all fund flowing within the department to ensure that they are handled properly, as review with the Finance Department is expected from time to time
4. Able to execute an effective manpower arrangement in which the productivity of each subordinates is in optimum level. Assist staff in operation when necessary and be a player at the same time.
5. Execute effective 2-ways communications between the Supervisor and the Members Services Representatives to update Company policies and work procedures, also to share experience and information for constant reviews, and to conduct brainstorming session on various issues.
6. Able to arrange manpower properly on all the ad hoc situation and ensure both orders services are well covered in Members Service Dept.
7. Ensure all related activities (including various Company’s functions) as directed by upper management is completed effectively and efficiently.
8.Initiate ideas to attract members to come to the Sales Centers and place orders.
9. To be a central point within the Order Center by demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills to help the building of team moral and efficiency on an ongoing basis. This will be demonstrated through the maintenance of interaction between staffs and encourage staffs’ involvement in brainstorming / discussion sessions.
10. To be the first point of escalation for member’s complaints and to handle them effectively, courteously, and escalating to MS Manager when necessary.
Directly supervising Order Team and to be the deputy of DS Assistant Manager in the absence of the Assistant Manager. Coordinate daily management issues, such as daily operation and arrange the best manpower allocation.