-Lead projects of varying complexity across a global and cross-functional environment. The project manager is responsible for successful delivery of projects based on the project charter.
-Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Vishay Project management process culture, tools and methodology, consistent with industry best practices. Convert lessons learned from completed projects into proposals to improve tools, templates, training and processes.
-Support the project requester in preparation of project requests.
-Coach and support other project managers (outside of GPMO) in executing projects by providing the tools, techniques and assistance needed to ensure that projects are following the industry best practices and Vishay Project management guidelines.
- ● PMP國際專案管理師 專業憑證
Leads development teams which encompass functions such as Electrical Board Design, Mechanicals, Software/Firmware, Commodity, Power, Test/Validation, and Regulatory.
Manages development and business objectives among cross-functional teams including Marketing, Manufacturing, Procurement, Quality, and Application Engineer.
Ensures product development meets business objectives and customer needs including Cost, Features, Schedule, Quality and Solution.
- Establishes clear objectives and deliverables for each program that support the business.
- Review and evaluate Marketing requirements, Technical / Product requirements, Business requirements, and drive alignment and approval across functions and organization.
- Acts as primary point of contact, leads the cross functional team to build a comprehensive program plan to deliver product/solution and meet business requirements
- Establishes working relationships and influences at the Manager, Director and General Manage level.
- Subject matter expert in product development processes, product/solution areas, and customer needs and usage.
- Builds effective, high performance cross-functional teams and provides ongoing performance feedback to functional management.
- Manages risks and issues through effective contingency planning, mitigation and escalation (when appropriate).
- Identify and review lessons learned, ensures cross-functional teams communicate and implement post mortem findings proactively as preventive measure.
- Consolidates all Program and Engineering related documentation in compliance to ISO management requirements.
- Determines and manages program development budget.
Candidate Profile :
- MS/BS or Undergraduate degree, with at least 7 years of relevant experience.
- Strong Intellectual capacity with excellent technology/engineering skills relating to design, test and quality.
- Excellent understanding of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills driving cross functional alignment
- Strong Cross-functional team management, strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style
- Ability to view situations objectively from different perspectives
- Ability to frame situations and make/drive decisions
- Ability to resolve Complex problems, drive for results, innovate, think and lead strategically
General Summary :
The position is responsible for product design and development activities associated with thermal (barcode) printer through product definition, planning, implementation and production.
Serve as the central resource for all aspects of the engineering solution, which can include: boards, mechanical, power, firmware, test, documentation development and vendors.
- ● 工程學門,商業及管理學門 相關科系