- 新竹市東區|月薪 23,800~26,000元月薪 23,800~26,000元|經驗不拘|大學展開收合
Sales - Account Manager - Hsinchu
Location Hsinchu, Taiwan
Experience 5-10 Experienced
Functional Area Marketing & Sales
Background Other- Technical
ASML is highly recognized as leading lithography holistic solutions (equipment, SW, metrology) supplier in the semiconductor industry. The role of account manager is to support advanced customer’s requirement with advanced technology through various interfaces with ASML product lines / customer and ensure customer has cost effective configuration for the new technology node with that also support ASML long term business growth
Manages multi-level activities related to tsmc RD / pilot Fab accounts to positively impact future growth in products and services. Assists in the development and implementation of strategic business plans. Takes a leadership role in managing company resources to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Assist GTM on Technology roadmap alignment (TRM) to ensure ASML product mapping and deliveries meet customer N+1 requirements
- Manage technology engagement and evaluation execution to support N+1 node in customer RD and smooth transfer and start up at pilot line from products perspective and customer requirement
- Be the channel of business escalation and take lead to ensure ASML resources towards overall customer satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor situation and interacting with Business lines to address any gaps and leverages advantages
Bachelor degree and / or above in an engineering field, or equivalent business experience
- Typically requires ＞5 years directly related sales experience in the semiconductor industry and has been successful at management of other accounts
- Have 3~5 years direct experience on technology engagement in the semiconductor industry and been successful to support business growth
- Ability to manage and direct the operations of ASML departments to ensure integrated account management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to present concepts and influence others, people manager
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information
- Search solutions for problems, create methodologies, mobilizes resources to reach objectives.
Context of the position
The AM position is within the GTM team of tsmc account reporting GTM account director. Will be closely work together with Business Development team & ASML BLs for new technology engagement for business development and with customer support team / other supporting functions on business execution and ensure customer satisfactions
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
To perform tooling operation, in order to smoothly port in customer design db, and achieve the goal of first time pilot success.
Project coordination. Customer interfacing, and cross department coordination.
To achieve seamless communication.
To manage conf. call meetings and customer visits with professional skill, in order to enhance project success and customer confidence level.
To perform project management by documenting report, summary, meeting minutes, and allow management team to capture the project status easily.
To maintain customer relation through active interaction, in order to achieve customer satisfaction and information gathering.
- ● 工程學門 相關科系
- ● 通信學類,電子工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系