- 桃園市桃園區|論件計酬 150~5,000元論件計酬 150~5,000元|1年工作經驗以上|國小/國中、高中職、專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
- 台中市南區|時薪 150元時薪 150元|1年工作經驗以上|高中職、專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
- ● 擁有 輕型機車 駕照
- 台北市信義區|時薪 150~200元時薪 150~200元|經驗不拘|大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
If you are wondering what your next career steps should be, consider this:
• Are you passionate about travel and learning languages?
• Do you have strong communication skills?
• Do you see a sales role as an opportunity to perfect vital skills needed during your whole career?
Yes? Then wonder no more – join a young, fun and dynamic team of staff who know all about delivering great customer service, reaching sales goals and living the EF dream.
As a Sales Intern, you will join the Taiwan Sales DREAM Team, of our language and academic courses abroad. The team is dynamic, young - full of passionate and talented people.
• Sell our language & study programs mainly over the phone and personal consultations
• Achieve excellent customer service and satisfaction evaluations
• Give occasional presentations to potential clients on various events - fairs, school presentations, exhibitions...
• Handle clients before, during and after their study abroad with EF
• Experience from studies, work or stay abroad
• Result oriented approach and ability to work independently
• Inner drive and motivation to achieve great results
• Native Chinese speaker and at least B2 English skills
• Positive attitude, flexibility and great team spirit is a MUST
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and motivation letter in English.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please apply via our career site here:
IMPORTANT: Only the candidates who applied through our career site will be count as a valid application. Please kindly understand and follow this.
- ● 商業及管理學門,語文及人文學門,教育學門 相關科系