• Advise the management on general corporate, legal and regulatory issues and propose solutions that would properly address the relevant issues.
• Review group companies’ contracts, litigation and legal issues and assist in developing strategies, policies and procedures for good group governance.
• Support the management in forming and implementing the group development strategy.
• Support group companies in relation to projects of strategic importance.
• Taiwan or USA licensed attorney-at-law is plus.
• 5-7 years post qualified experience*; litigation, cross-border transactions and law firm experiences preferred
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken (TOEFL iBT100 or CBT250 above preferred)
- ● 法律學門 相關科系
The key responsibility of the Corp Banking Business manager is supporting Corp Banking Management to maintain a robust Risk and Control environment within the Corp Banking business. The needs to have thorough understanding of Corp Banking business, an in depth knowledge of the end-to-end process flows together with a thorough familiarity of the inherent risks and controls.
Job function includes:
•Help to drive the business growth through new initiatives and pipelines follow up; follow up key financial impact and booking through revenue tracking and revenue analysis for action plans
•Track revenue trend to ensure the booking is in line with the deal arrangement/structure; raise feedback to finance, sort out solutions for timely and appropriate MIS adjustments to remedy revenue booking issues
•Coordinate with various desks and ensure timely and accurate submission to BPA of the weekly Flash-Revenue Estimates.
•Monitoring and tracking for completeness and timeliness of Operational Events reporting and inputs into EEMS.
•Monitoring and Tracking to ensure regulatory, self-identified and internal audit Corrective Action Plans get addressed and closed by the various desks timely and thoroughly.
•Be the Lead BRC (Business Recovery Coordinator) and Records Retention Officer. Responsibility includes the comprehensive planning, updating and timely execution of the COB plan and Records Retention inventory.
•Develop and implement control procedures to ensure the business is in compliance with corporate policies, regulatory requirements and regulations.
•Lead discussions with Legal, Compliance and Audit in relation to internal controls related matters.
•Undertake the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) self-assessment process, including active identification and management of control issues.
- 台北市大安區|月薪 26,000~32,000元月薪 26,000~32,000元|經驗不拘|專科展開收合
- ● 普考地政士,土地登記專業代理人 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車 駕照