DDG, a Taipei-based brand consultancy, is seeking a senior account executive with a proven track-record in client relations, account management, and new business development.
The senior account executive takes the lead role in appraising the business realities and requirements of each prospective client, presenting DDG’s past projects, capabilities and services, and proposing how working with DDG could contribute their business objectives.
The ideal candidate is a business thinker who understands the value an experienced brand agency brings to business. She/he is an effective communicator, a tough negotiator, and an individual with a passion for working with businesses from Taiwan.
What this position could mean for you
- A career-building role for an individual wanting to contribute to continued growth of one of Taiwan’s leading brand consultancies.
- Working in a collaborative environment with a highly experienced, dedicated, and multi-cultural team of thinkers, creatives, and brand evangelists.
- An opportunity to work with businesses from across every industry, and with some of Taiwan’s leading brands.
Job description and responsibilities
- Listening attentively to each client’s business situation and providing insight into how investing in brand may or may not be valuable to their objectives.
- Researching, preparing and writing detailed project proposals for large-scale, multi-phase brand development projects.
- Forging a deep appreciation of DDG’s past projects, capabilities and services, and strategically introducing such information to potential clients and partners.
- Maintaining a healthy rapport with the client’s key project stakeholders, both prior to commencement of the project and following its completion.
- Building new relationships with prospective clients, trade and industry associations, and government entities.
- Staying current on business trends across multiple industries, and having an appreciation of the economic climate and its impact on clients and their respective industries.
- Working closely with DDG’s marketing team to develop marketing strategy, content and communications consistent with the expectations of the market.
- Other responsibilities include: briefing strategy and creative teams on new projects; hosting internal project kick-off meetings; monitoring resource allocation within teams; preparing DDG presentation materials; and public speaking.
- 台北市中正區|月薪 40,000元月薪 40,000元|3年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士|千大企業展開收合
- ● 一般商業學類,企業管理學類,行銷與流通學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照