1.Manages a team of analysts to plan, analyze, implement and communicate on sales incentive programs for sales staff within the approved regional incentive framework
2.Provides visibility and validation on incentive expense, and ensure it is within approved annual incentive budget
3.Ensures compliance with Citi policies relating to sales incentives (both monetary and non-monetary)
4.Provides analysis on various performance metrics, including productivity measures, headcounts, portfolios, etc.
5.Ensures appropriate and timely accrual of expected sales incentive payouts
6.Provides performance metrics for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- ● 企業管理學類,財務金融學類,一般商業學類 相關科系
1. Work with the Regional Cards and Mortgage teams to execute a robust control and governance framework for Asia and EMEA markets. Enhance the focus on controls and governance related to Cards and Mortgage business to ensure that controls are keeping in pace with the evolving business landscape.
2. Coordinate with Regional/Country technology and product teams to ensure the successful implementation of new regulatory/Citi policy requirements relating to Cards and Mortgage product launches or changes in the existing products.
3. Drive consistency across countries related to Product program documentation and standardization of key control processes through involvement in new product approval processes (e.g. NPA/CPAC/DPAC/Digital Risk Council) and ensure all new and existing policies and procedures are properly implemented.
4. Work with Regional counterparts to provide oversight and support in developing effective Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and monitoring parameters to cover end to end product.
5. Participate in CLGC (Cards and Loans Governance committee) quarterly to support the standardization of key control processes, escalation of significant issues etc.
6. Provide oversight on the TCF (Treating customers fairly) program. Work closely with Global CBORC team and Regional product teams to ensure critical changes are being implemented seamlessly.
7. Drive critical enhancements to the Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) program through alignment with evolving risks as well as changing business needs and policies, and ensuring the mapping of the Regulatory Control Matrix to the MCA is comprehensive.
8. Help drive a strong control culture and ensuring permanent controls readiness through proactive risk management and issue self-identification.
9. Provide advisory and support to the Cards and Mortgage team on Internal Audit reviews and regulatory exams.
10. Refine and augment the Regional Consumer Control Procedure Manual (RCCPM) to align with business strategy and cater for changes arising from evolving issues, trends and emerging risks.
11. Lead or support as appropriate the root cause analysis of material risk events and control breaks, work with country/regional functions and businesses to establish effective feedback loop to augment control management and share lessons learned with the country and region teams.
12. Coordinate and perform targeted onsite Peer Reviews in partnership with country and regional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with the support of local management.
13. Participate actively in Global initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA GCB.
14. Participate actively and/or lead Regional initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA Controls function.
- 台北市中山區|月薪 70,000元月薪 70,000元|10年工作經驗以上|學歷不拘展開收合
- ● 會計學類,一般商業學類,財政學類 相關科系
-Managing daily Finance & Accounting functions & operations
-Monthly Management Report
-Liaising with CPA for Annual Audit & Tax related matters
-Liaising with overseas agents / partners regarding Account Receivable & Account Payable
-Payment & cash flow management