1.負責高風險客戶的相關資料蒐集，並依據花旗銀行內部作業準則完成CDD表單 (Customer Due Diligent Form)/HRAC
依據分行回覆之客戶Customer Due Diligence/HRAC，覆核其合理性及正確性/輸入系統
2. 執行電銷人員之面試及揀選, 以確保小組人力目標的維持.
8. 具基礎MS Office能力
The Role Responsibilities
• Input to Country operating model design of relevant FCC and business processes.
• Ensure that there is adequate support in the Country for necessary FCC controls.
• Set and implement the vision, strategy, direction and leadership for the Country, consistent with the vision and strategy for FCC and in support of the Group’s strategic direction and growth aspirations
• Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters/law enforcement matterson the relevants business area and its operations.
• Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
• Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FCC.
• Develop, keep-up-to date and recommend for approval by the relevant Risk Committee, appropriate policies/procedures/DOIs to address financial crime risks, aligning with relevant regulatory requirements
• Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to
• Providing governance and oversight over the implementation of FCC-related policies and procedures in Country to ensure compliance with such policies and procedures.
• Maintain oversight of risk mitigating action plans.
• Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, CRA, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management
• Ensure that detection scenarios that are developed and deployed are fit-for-purpose.
• Apply Group and FCC policies and processes to manage risks.
• Make recommendations to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations.
• Assess risks arising from products/segments/geographies/ customers/transactions.
• Anticipate horizon risks in the area of financial crime that may have a significant impact on the Group and develop effective strategies to mitigate such horizon risks.
• Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of AML/Sanctions/ABC risks identification and assessment methodologies.
• Ensure that significant investigations are concluded internally and externally where relevant (including cross-border).
• Provide intelligence inputs to support calibration of bank’s Risk Methodologies.
• Define the applicable control standards under the FCC Global Risk Assessment and ORF.
• Ensure that the relevant lists and database as used by the screening systems are up-to-date
• Ensure that detection scenarios that are developed and deployed are fit-for-purpose
• Review and assess existing system and controls relevant to FCC to ascertain operational performance effectiveness.
• Support senior oversight of FCC country.
• Ensure tracking and remediation of surveillance and investigations related regulatory findings.
• Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
• Support all control checks undertaken by FCC under the Operational Risk Framework (ORF).
• Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
• Analyse and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and thus drive remediation action within the FCC function.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車 駕照
1.Developing and maintaining an overall Project Plan clearly identifying internal (project) and external dependencies for successful delivery of the same.
2.Providing delivery assurance – governing.
3.monitoring progress of the specific project/programme
4.Deliver the Project Scope within Budget, Timeline and Cost 5.Ensure changes in scope are clearly identified, documented and approved in the correct forum and that the impact of the same are clearly identified.
6.Ensure material changes in scope, schedule or benefits are escalated to the Project Steering Committee a timely manner 7.Ensure all aspects of project progress are updated on a monthly basis to facilitate management reporting (including but not limited to project status, milestones, forecast, country implementation etc)
8.Coaching and supporting individual workstream teams. 9.Creating a clarity of vision and 'single minded' view on project related activities.
10.Conducting periodic reviews of key information to target guidance and to leverage skills of resources who have experienced and solved similar challenges.
11.Analyzing the issues, risks and changes logs on a regular basis to ascertain trends and ensure compliance with the relevant management policies.
12.Carrying out assessments of the project's capability and capacity and recommending actions to improve the number of resources and skill levels.
As a BPM supporting the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the successful candidate will be responsible for
-Business and strategic planning, market competitive study and communication
-Manage COO budget and cost to support operations & technology production and change programs
-Provide governance oversight on operational and information & cyber security change to ensure operational readiness and resilience, adherence to group and local policies/procedures/standards, and compliance with local regulations
-Explore the opportunities of synergy and collaboration across Taiwan, and further to Greater China & North Asia in operational innovations and best practice sharing
-To manage Country COO Office budget and spending utilization and ensure it is monitored and managed properly and assist country COO for monthly balance substantiation.
-Assist country COO for managing major projects/key initiatives in the country to ensure timely delivery
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
1.Reports to Non-Branch S&D Head, Cards & Unsecured Lending, GCG TW
2.Manages a team of analysts to plan, analyze, implement and communicate on sales incentive programs for sales staff within the approved regional incentive framework
3.Provides visibility and validation on incentive expense, and ensure it is within approved annual incentive budget
4.Ensures compliance with Citi policies relating to sales incentives (both monetary and non-monetary)
5.Provides analysis on various performance metrics, including productivity measures, headcounts, portfolios, etc.
6.Collaborates with and provides country input to Regional Performance Management Team on tactical and evergreen sales incentives
7.Ensures appropriate and timely accrual of expected sales incentive payouts
8.Partners with Head of Cards Acquisition and Retention, Head of Loan Telemarketing, Head of Insurance Telemarketing, Head of Branch Universal Sales and Citi@Work, as well as other key stakeholders to create and deliver on incentive strategy
9.Provides performance metrics for monthly and quarterly business reviews
1. Responsible for Global / Multinational corporations with specific to professional Firms / FI / Tech & Services‘ employee banking & key management priority banking
2. Origination and management of target key corporations
3. Develop and deliver the proposition to the leading corporations in target industries
4. Originate and manage EB and Management / Partner Banking mandates for the corporations.
Citi Taiwan is now hiring for the 2020 Citi Campus Full-Time & Summer Programs! Get the chance to make progress happen in the one of the leading global banks in Taiwan!
Join Citi and develop skills for global leadership with training and experiential learning opportunities in an inclusive culture of fairness. In the Citi Campus Full-Time & Summer Programs, graduates and interns help us make progress happen, by working across a broad range of business divisions in all of the regions. Citi is more than interested in connecting with the most talented and ambitious people, irrespective of what stage if their studies they have reached.
Full-Time Analyst/Associate Program
• 24-30 months of well-structured and development-focused rotations
• Solid on-the-job training & comprehensive training programs
• Networking activities, coaching/mentoring and buddy support
Summer Analyst Program
• 10-week project-based program over the summer
• Intensive trainings, social events, and professional experience
• Opportunities to be offered to join the full time program at the end of the internship
• Full-Time Analyst - Fresh Undergraduate and Master‘s Graduates
• Full-Time Associate - MBA Graduates with 2-4 years of working experience
• Summer Analyst - Penultimate year students graduating in 2021
Please email us at TaiwanCampusProgram@citi.com with your English & Chinese CVs
- 台北市松山區|月薪 50,000元 以上月薪 50,000元 以上|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
8. 維護辦公室環境與設備之整潔 (視各公司規定)
- ● 一般法律學類,專業法律學類 相關科系