- 台北市松山區|月薪 35,000~50,000元月薪 35,000~50,000元|經驗不拘|專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- ● 自備 普通重型機車
Splashtop, the leading provider of remote desktop and device collaboration solutions, is hiring a detail-oriented Communications Program Manager to handle all programmatic communications with Prospects and Customers and help increase Customer Satisfaction. The position is available immediately, and the location for this role is at the Splashtop office in Taipei (Taiwan).
Splashtop provides a large number of “avenues” that customers and prospects can leverage to communicate with the company. Inquiries that are clearly defined as sales leads are being handled by the various sales teams (one in Taipei and one in California), but there are a number of cases where the inquiries are not directly about sales, but instead about feedback or questions. As part of our well-recognized culture of maximum and total responsiveness, the Communications Program Manager role is to systematically follow-up and engage with every
non-sales inquiry. Those inquiries will come mostly in the form of emails to Splashtop and the Communications Manager will need to respond to those in a professional and timely fashion.
The candidate will need to have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a B2B environment where he/she was handling and directly responsible for 50-100
one-to-one communications each day via email. Attention to detail and follow-up management is paramount to being successful in this position.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Triage, monitor and determine how to respond to respondents to NPS surveys and Auto-renewals Turn-offs notifications,
• Systematically thank people who enter a review for Splashtop on review sites such as Capterra or G2Crowd, and follow-up with them,
• Systematically respond to people who provided feedback on trialing Splashtop products,
• Route and escalate internally those communications as needed,
• Help with Inbound leads in case of peak activity,
• Provide help with maintenance or creation of Accounts and/or leads in Salesforce.
• BA/BS Degree required (or equivalent 4 years University degree)
• Perfect English mandatory (write, read, speak)
• 1 year minimum of work in a high velocity B2B environment with responsibility for first line of communication to the Prospects/Customers
• Computer proficiency – Ability to multi-task across tools and platforms
(Outlook, Salesforce, etc…) without making mistakes
• Salesforce experience
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com, or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
Currently, we are extending our dynamic team with an English-speaking sales representative whose main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Perform outbound calls to potential customers trialing Splashtop services.
2. Develop and maintain relations with potential customers.
3. Encourage customers to buy Splashtop products by matching customer requirements with suitable Splashtop products and services.
4. Advise prospective and current customers by answering questions and addressing their concerns about purchased products.
5. Collect and track customer feedback and forward them to the right internal channels.
6. Provide suggestions for product improvement.
Characteristics we are looking for:
• Goal- and customer-oriented
• Ability to listen and empathize
• Engaging and energetic
• Organized and meticulous in keeping track of leads to follow
• Prior telephone sales experience
• Basic technical understanding of related terminology: software, cloud services, operating systems, server, client
• MS Office