About the role:
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing detailed project charters and plans, specifying goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, contingency plans, approach, requirements, deliverables, timelines, work breakdown structures, use case, test case, and training needs as necessary for all project assignments. In addition, the Project Manager will produce project roll up and reporting across all work streams.
• Develop and document detailed project plans for business implementation and operational execution.
• Overall project administration, including planning, directing and controlling resource in complex work-scope projects.
• Estimate budgets and track cost of projects.
• Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
• Ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget; Monitor Project timeline for changes or requests.
• Facilitate resolution of issues; escalate issues to project steering committee.
• Effectively communicate timely status and progress to all team members, stakeholders and management through project metrics
• Ensure that all project deliverables are consistent with Asurion technical architecture and standards.
• Define and implement continuous project risk analysis and required corrective actions.
• Support user acceptance testing and training.
• Facilitates meetings and conference calls to discuss Project change or requests action items.
• Develop and implement performance metrics and measurements to track project performance acceptance, cost, and profitability.
• Identify areas of process improvement and lead project process improvement initiatives
• Assist in the management of technology vendors, consultants and service providers as needed
- ● PMP國際專案管理師 專業憑證
1. Plays a role in developing and managing the digital experience for new and existing customers across businesses
2. Works across multiple lines of business to deliver value added enhancement to the customer engagement platforms
3. Enhance customer experience across online and offline assets through testing, personalization and automation of customer journeys
4. Performs project management on small to medium scale projects from inception through to delivery
5. Supports the digital experience teams in the development of digital tools and all web assets providing guidance on best practice and upcoming market trends/opportunities
6. Brings innovations in tools to improve responses and design
7. Manages key projects/digital initiatives and deliver positive outcomes in line with business deadlines
8. Meet Key Performance Indicators; meet Customer Satisfaction and Net Promotor Score goals
9. Supports website, innovating to deliver a remarkable customer experience, drive conversion and better engagement with the brand
10. Track and manage production issues and work with relevant technology and local teams to expedite solutions
11. Participate in monthly releases and perform business sanity testing
12. Provide Subject Matter Expertise and direction for insights gained from experience on digital experience project delivery
13. Attend digital industry events and courses to remain up to date with industry trends and innovation; share relevant learnings and opportunities with the digital community
14. Develop and deliver world class digital program and functionality
15. Prepare consistent and uniform reporting outputs that provide direction for optimization
16. Provide accurate and valuable MIS for key stakeholders to ensure a Digital first approach to all activities
17. Work as problem solver for key initiatives across multiple business areas to deliver digital projects
18. Leverage local, regional and global relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives
19. Maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
20. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
The candidate will be responsible to support and coordinate the project portfolio management, test quality related management as well as cross-function or strategic project management activities, which makes prior experience as a project administrator, project coordinator or similar role a prerequisite for the job.
The candidate will work with a team of project portfolio manager and test quality experts and will have to coordinate thing cross-functionally, therefore good communication and collaboration skills are essential. Even though this is a supportive job, the candidate will play a significant role helping to ensure our projects are well managed and meet quality standards. It is suitable for the one who is interested in project management and would like to be a project manager in the coming future.
1. Coordinate meetings and taking minutes.
2. Coordinate and track the progress of follow-up actions.
3. Collect and consolidate the project management and test quality related information to prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
4. Support the project management and test quality related training design and delivery.
5. Support the other departmental administrative activities as needed.
- ● 商業及管理學門,工程學門,經濟社會及心理學門 相關科系
The candidate will be responsible to drive the overall test quality improvement, in other words, to evaluate the adequacy of current practice of test activities, to identify and implement the improvement actions, and to oversee the execution and evaluate the performance of test activities as well as improvement actions.
Given that the test activities are conduct by different units, including offshore or internal affiliates, the candidate should be comfortable managing “virtual” teams. Prior experience in vendor management or project management is preferred.
The candidate will also lead a core testing team to support the test activities, covering different types of test, such as sanity test, base regression, and end-to-end user acceptance test of key projects. Therefore, consumer banking domain knowledge, including the technology, products, processes, controls and operating models, and comprehensive communication skills is required for ensuring the understanding of business requirements and the testing needs.
1. Evaluate the adequacy of current practice of test activities. Identify and implement improvement actions, such as refined standards, processes, methodologies, tools or templates, under internal quality assurance policies and procedures.
2. Oversee the execution and evaluate the performance of above improvement actions and make adjustments periodically.
3. 〝Lead a core testing team to support the test activities, covering different type of test, such as sanity test, base regression, and end-to-end user acceptance test of key projects. The above mentioned test activities including:
* Develop test plans and test cases.
* Execute the test cases and log the execution results.
* Identify, record, and track defects.
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts.〝
4. Coordinate and oversight the test activities done by other units.
5. Provide periodically quality analysis or dashboard for management review and decision-making support.
6. Drive the cross-functional adoption of automated testing tools, test methodologies and best test practices to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of testing.
7. Establish criteria for test resources management and prioritization.
8. Design and conduct test related training to the team as well as the testers from other units.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 70,759元月薪 70,759元|3年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士展開收合
Science and Innovation Officer
The British Office in Taipei is recruiting a Senior Science and Innovation Officer to be the UK Science and Innovation Network’s (SIN) most senior representative in Taiwan. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, proactive and organised individual with a keen interest in science and technology who is able to work independently to pursue UK science diplomacy and commercial objectives in Taiwan.
The UK Science and Innovation Network covers over 40 countries and territories globally and exists to connect UK universities, R&D institutes and companies with commercial and technological opportunities abroad. Priority sectors in Taiwan currently include: advanced manufacturing (particularly robotics); health and life sciences (particularly medical devices); digital economy (5G, IoT, and AI); and space science.
The Senior Science and Innovation Officer will be responsible for: (1) identifying opportunities for UK-Taiwan collaboration in key sectors; (2) inviting delegations to Taiwan/ sending delegations to the UK to pursue those opportunities; and (3) driving the strategic UK- Taiwan science and innovation relationship, which includes overseeing the new UK- Taiwan Innovative Industries Programme.
Strategy & policy
• Use market analysis, internal and externally sourced, to form a strategic understanding of British and Taiwanese technological strengths and needs, and how connections can be made between them
• Prioritise opportunities according to their commercial, technological and political value, in line with the UK Industrial Strategy and the overarching objective of contributing to UK economic growth
• Seek ways to support the long-term strategic relationship between the UK and Taiwan, such as the UK-Taiwan Innovative Industries Programme
• Report on technological and policy developments in Taiwan when requested by SIN management team in London
• Build a pipeline of activities (bilateral missions, workshops, seminars) to pursue the identified sectoral opportunities (e.g. UK-Taiwan Medtech Mission, UK-Taiwan Web & Data Science Workshop)
• Manage and monitor project implementation, reporting and follow up
• Ensure effective budget management and value for money, and seek funding from relevant channels to sustain the UK-Taiwan science and innovation relationship
Networking & stakeholder management
• Maintain strong working relationships with key Taiwanese stakeholders in the public (ministries, universities, key RTOs) and private sector
• Arrange high-level UK and Taiwan engagements between UK and Taiwanese meetings for British Office leadership, provide high-quality written briefing package and take forward any follow-up
• Build up a good network in key UK ministries, universities and public organisations (incl. Innovate UK, the Catapults, UKRAS), as well as in the SIN network in Asia-Pacific
• Assist Head of Economic and Prosperity Section and British Office teams with high profile activities, including ministerial visits, on an ad hoc basis.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
Essential on arrival:
• A strong interest in science, technology and innovation; good organisational skills;
• A track record of successful project management;
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Degree level qualification or higher;
• Full proficiency in English, business usage.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
• Management experience
• Mandarin, conversational level
For more information and how to apply, please access the following link to our FCO vacancies website:
All applications must be submitted through the FCO vacancies website and received before 23:55 on 27 November 2019.
- ● 企業管理學類,其他商業及管理學類,資訊管理學類 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 28,000~40,000元月薪 28,000~40,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
- ● 商業及管理學門,電算機學門,資訊科學學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 28,000~40,000元月薪 28,000~40,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
- ● 商業及管理學門,電算機學門,資訊科學學門 相關科系
1. 管理整個軟體開發專案之流程（如：前置規劃、流程分析、解決方案評估、系統分析、系統設計、系統開發、資料驗證、系統測試、使用者測試），與客戶專案經理共同組織專案小組, 其工作包括：
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
● public sector PPP procurement
● bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
- Operate UP Live product, be responsible for user and revenue growth
- Analyze all product metrics, plan and execute actions to consistent drive growth
- work with engineers, operations, marketing to refine product