- ● 人身保險業務員,投資型保險商品業務員,證券商業務員,證券商高級業務員,投信投顧業務員,信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗 專業憑證
1. Maintain quality account management, including business solicitation, transaction follow-up and relationship enhancement at appropriate interface level.
2. Perform industry study and credit analysis ; assist RM / Senior Banker to ensure a robust annual CA review process and quarterly monitoring process.
3. Execute ad-hoc project and new initiatives to facilitate business needs.
4. Communicate with clients to resolve issues and enhance client experience and Voice of Client.
特別專精於股票、債券、Long or long-short
4.辦公軟件熟練。Excel, Word, PPT等軟件的熟練操作。
- ● 一般商業學類,財務金融學類,會計學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
The candidate will be responsible to support and coordinate the project portfolio management, test quality related management as well as cross-function or strategic project management activities, which makes prior experience as a project administrator, project coordinator or similar role a prerequisite for the job.
The candidate will work with a team of project portfolio manager and test quality experts and will have to coordinate thing cross-functionally, therefore good communication and collaboration skills are essential. Even though this is a supportive job, the candidate will play a significant role helping to ensure our projects are well managed and meet quality standards. It is suitable for the one who is interested in project management and would like to be a project manager in the coming future.
1. Coordinate meetings and taking minutes.
2. Coordinate and track the progress of follow-up actions.
3. Collect and consolidate the project management and test quality related information to prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
4. Support the project management and test quality related training design and delivery.
5. Support the other departmental administrative activities as needed.
- ● 商業及管理學門,工程學門,經濟社會及心理學門 相關科系
The candidate will be responsible to drive the overall test quality improvement, in other words, to evaluate the adequacy of current practice of test activities, to identify and implement the improvement actions, and to oversee the execution and evaluate the performance of test activities as well as improvement actions.
Given that the test activities are conduct by different units, including offshore or internal affiliates, the candidate should be comfortable managing “virtual” teams. Prior experience in vendor management or project management is preferred.
The candidate will also lead a core testing team to support the test activities, covering different types of test, such as sanity test, base regression, and end-to-end user acceptance test of key projects. Therefore, consumer banking domain knowledge, including the technology, products, processes, controls and operating models, and comprehensive communication skills is required for ensuring the understanding of business requirements and the testing needs.
1. Evaluate the adequacy of current practice of test activities. Identify and implement improvement actions, such as refined standards, processes, methodologies, tools or templates, under internal quality assurance policies and procedures.
2. Oversee the execution and evaluate the performance of above improvement actions and make adjustments periodically.
3. 〝Lead a core testing team to support the test activities, covering different type of test, such as sanity test, base regression, and end-to-end user acceptance test of key projects. The above mentioned test activities including:
* Develop test plans and test cases.
* Execute the test cases and log the execution results.
* Identify, record, and track defects.
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts.〝
4. Coordinate and oversight the test activities done by other units.
5. Provide periodically quality analysis or dashboard for management review and decision-making support.
6. Drive the cross-functional adoption of automated testing tools, test methodologies and best test practices to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of testing.
7. Establish criteria for test resources management and prioritization.
8. Design and conduct test related training to the team as well as the testers from other units.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
-Review Corporate clients’ financial statements and book the respective account entry into Citibank global standard spreading sheet. Need 100％ accuracy in terms of account entry booking as we need to run the debt rating model from the sheet.
-Help portfolio RMs/ARMs in related party checking through well-established Citibank system.
- 台北市信義區|月薪 35,000~50,000元月薪 35,000~50,000元|經驗不拘|專科展開收合
- Analyze customer behavior and present data insight for business decision making from revenue opportunities to potential risk control.
- Produce campaign leads and track program effectiveness based on strategies made.
- Various ad hoc requests per Business needs.
- Excel (樞紐分析及函數VlookUP)
- 英文中等以上 (聽/說/讀/寫)
- 會使用 SQL, Data Modeling, Database Management, Access, SAS, 資料庫軟體應用
- 平日 09:00~18:00 (須可配合加班)
- 35,000~45,000/月 (依經驗核薪)
- 享勞健保、年假與特休、三節獎金、年終獎金 (依績效考核)
▲歡迎加入臉書∣ Adecco · 金融產業資訊共享平台 ∣：
- ● 數理統計學類,商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 30,000~33,000元月薪 30,000~33,000元|經驗不拘|大學展開收合
Preparation of Credit and Risk Analysis and the department Data analysis.
1Preparing the Credit and Risk Analysis (including Extending Unit Due Diligence, financial analysis, various Regulatory Compliance Checking, FX Suitability and Appropriateness analysis).
2GSG Data Analysis and presentation preparation based on project/exercise needs.
- ● 會計學類 相關科系