1. Maintain and Record all General ledger accounts and ensure all the sub-ledgers agree with the General Ledger
2. Ensure all the disbursements and claims are supported by all necessary documents, processed and certified for receipt of merchandises or services
3. Prepare and maintain schedules and analysis of all accounts
4. Review and Check the journals posted by subordinates
5. In charge of Financial audit and Tax audit
6. Respond to the questions from Tax Bureau
7. Reply to the queries or provide the support details regarding Financial statements to head of Department or Divisions
8. Assist Director of Finance to prepare financial analysis
9. Assist in implementing and steaming the internal control procedures covering all activities of the hotel.
10. Ensure that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- ● 一般商業學類,會計學類 相關科系
1.Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for Retail Banking business, covering all aspect in Product, Marketing, Sales and Distribution processes.
2.Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for Retail Banking business.
3.Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
4.Act as the principal contact person for Retail Banking business related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
5.Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to Retail Banking business
6.Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies, procedures, standards of conduct and compliance programs in Retail Banking business; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for Retail Banking business.
7.Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to Retail Banking Business as needed
8.Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Retail Banking Business with regards to operational risk and controls.
9.Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the Retail Banking Business
Project management and business development targeting transactions in the context of acquisition, disposal, financing, joint venture, and restructuring
1. Position KPMG Deal advisory at the forefront of transaction opportunities
2. Develop sector coverage as to both relationship and insights
3. Manage transactions as to business proposition, project organization and deal process as well as stakeholders communication
4. Collaborate with client and other advisors to consider full dimension of a transaction including but not limited to industry, business model, financials, tax, valuation, organization, legal, and other operating dynamics
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
● public sector PPP procurement
● bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
年薪(保障13 個月月 薪)+分紅2-3個月
3.來信請主旨:請寫名應徵海外工作(澳門, 菲律賓,......)+工作職稱 , 與姓名
官方Line： @ogl3760p (記得加@)
- 台北市信義區|年薪 1,100,000元 以上年薪 1,100,000元 以上|經驗不拘|學歷不拘|外商企業展開收合
•Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, auditing, financial management and analysis
•At least 1 year of working experiences in analytical area
•Strong analytical skills and fluent in written and spoken English
1. Strategic business partner to the leadership team
2. Lead the analysis, planning and manage the Profit & Loss Statement (revenue, cost, operating profit) to support execution of organizational strategies. This includes all aspects of the business from manufacturing to supply chain to the business
3. Drive the reporting process and ensure that all statutory matters are in compliance with the laws and regulations at all times, including accounting, tax and other financial transactions
4. Cash management, short-term financing, banking relations and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners, foreign exchange management, property and liability insurance, credit and collection etc.
5. Monitor the working capital KPIs
6. Ensure accuracy of the accounting and control information held in and reported from the organization’s accounting systems
7. Responsible for direct and indirect taxes compliance reporting and audit activity
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance / Accounting and a professional certification (CPA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
2. Minimum of 20 years’ relevant finance experience in multinational, preferably with manufacturing / auto industry
3. Proven track record of business partnering and fiduciary responsibility
4. Demonstrate knowledge in manufacturing transfer pricing policy and tax rules
5. Track record in Mergers & Acquisitions transactions is a plus