The role is a Risk and Control team member for Taiwan Finance and is an intermediate level position responsible for various control related functions in coordination with the rest of the Finance Team.
-Manage function-wide control items such as quarterly MCA assessments (as tester), tracking and monitoring of open CAPs, entitlements review, mandatory absence review, record management, share-folder review, withholding tax rule monitoring and other local Finance related regulation log management
-Manage and coordinate regular vendor management processes for outsourced activities (monthly post mortem call, quarterly & annual due diligence), advise on any ad hoc outsourcing related questions (TW Finance, country TMP coordinators, Compliance, existing/ potential vendors)
-Manage and coordinate Continuity of Business (CoB) processes––
-Manage monthly operational loss reporting processes and liaise and advise on any ad hoc inquiries from various counterparties (FRSS, ORM, business/function etc)
-Manage and coordinate board related processes for the controllers team, including preparation of board motion proposals
-Support preparation of local financial statements (semi-annually) and other KPMG related engagements
-Support preparation of annual reports based on local regulatory requirements
- ● 一般商業學類,會計學類 相關科系
Primarily responsible in managing a portfolio of corporate FX clients, supporting their FX conversion flow and hedging needs. Will also play an active support role in covering internal FX desk flows. Have 1-3 years in managing FX relationships with corporate clients with good understanding of local FX regulations. Actively source for new business opportunities by partnering Account Managers and closely coordinating with regional/global product partners on various initiatives
- Analyze and assess risks in transactions, structure them to mitigate risks and approve or recommend approval to Senior Credit Officers.
- Recommend credit limits for the assigned portfolio.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers or Traders / Salespeople to facilitate transaction approvals, limit excess and reallocation approval for relationship names in Taiwan FI portfolio.
- Provide credit input to standardize credit-related documents, ISDA / CSA and other trading agreements suitable for Taiwan FI portfolio
- Review and recommend approval for documentation exception.
- Conduct annual and interim reviews of accounts in the Taiwan FI portfolio, and perform other portfolio management exercises as needed.
- Monitor Taiwan FI industry, product and macro-economic developments and assess impact on portfolio.
- Provide ad hoc project support to regional and global FIRM
- Participate in proactive management of FI portfolio through stress testing and portfolio reviews; staying abreast of developments that might affect the portfolio quality
- Help manage, train and develop credit analysts
- 台北市信義區|月薪 30,000~80,000元月薪 30,000~80,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士|千大企業展開收合
ASE Technology Holding (ASEH) is looking for junior IR (Investor Relations). ASEH is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and has extended the presence in electronic manufacturing services through our subsidiary, USI.
- Conducts regular tracking of performance metrics of ASEH and peers
- Creates presentations and/or other communication materials to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Monitors and collects broker reports and consensus estimations. Presents the opinions of the investment community to the management team on a regular basis
- Communicates and presents a consistently applied investment message to the investment community and analysts
- Establishes and manages equity research and investor relationships
- Analyzes and presents financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
1. Perform fieldwork regularly to review payments of the client according to the guideline set forth in the engagement contract.
2. Draft cash monitoring monthly reports under the instruction and supervision of the engagement manager.
- ● 會計學類,一般商業學類 相關科系
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
•public sector PPP procurement
•bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
KPMG 財務風險顧問服務, 為國內首屈一指兼顧大數據分析與風險管理二者之專業團隊。在金融科技與大數據分析之產業趨勢下，提供給金融業最佳的顧問服務。也提供以大數據分析、金融分析、信用評等、市場風險、信用風險、市場風險、資產負債管理、金融科技等職志的同仁，最好的生涯發展。期待有抱負、有理想、有創意與想法的你加入。
- ● 數理統計學類 相關科系
You will be a member of the Consumer Bank Risk Management Merchant and Risk Management Control Function Team. This position provides the opportunity to be part of Taiwan Consumer Bank & Consumer Risk Management Team, which specializes in providing bankcard, personal loan and mortgage lending to individual customers in Taiwan.
The incumbents reports into the Consumer Risk Management Control and Credit Bureau Manager who manages the Merchant Acquiring (on us) and Risk Management Control Functions including Credit Bureau management.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Responsible for risk credit bureau reporting to JCIC, managing the daily / weekly / monthly process to ensure submission on timely manner and as per requirements.
• Support credit bureau operational procedures and data integrity validation
• Develop and maintain MIS to monitor credit reporting, to ensure the accuracy and quality in credit bureau reporting.
• Lead any credit bureau reporting changes, system modification and implementation related to Cards products.
• Conduct risk assessments for Merchant and support merchant business portfolio monitoring on renewal, trigger and performance.
• Assist QAF, MCA, CA, Record Management and other control functions
• Assist as coordinator for generic controls and regional reporting
• Escalate credit concerns/updates to senior risk and propose risk mitigation action to be taken
• Participate in relevant User Acceptance Testing (UAT) exercise and system implementation and liaise with technology team for system related matters.
• Ensure compliance to all policies and standards and ensure full audit readiness at all times.
• Support internal audit and regulatory reviews, as assigned
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 40,000~70,000元月薪 40,000~70,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士|千大企業展開收合
We are looking for experienced professionals to join our Strategic Marketing and Planning Department in Taipei worldwide headquarter. ASE Technology Holding (TAIEX: 3711, NYSE: ASX) is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and we have extended our presence in electronic manufacturing services through our subsidiary, USI. The position will have the great fast-track involvement in group strategic planning / business development and exposure to global technology dynamics and leading electronic and semiconductor companies.
- Conduct market analysis on electronic and semiconductor industry to help our group identify business opportunities
- Perform regular analysis for group operational & business performance and deliver insights to senior management
- Perform researches on potential M&A targets and partnership opportunities with execution plans
- Utilize effective communication and problem-solving skills to work closely with different departments within ASE Group to ensure company growth
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and manufacturing teams to assist strategic business decisions of senior management with our market intelligence
- BS/BA or MS/MBA in business administration, finance, or equivalent
- Solid knowledge or experience in semiconductor or EMS/ODM industry is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Native proficiency in Chinese/fluent in English speaking and writing
- 2+ years work experience
- ● 商業及管理學門,電子工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
Our client, a large financial institution, is looking for a Executive Assistant to CFO. This EA will take charge in organizing senior executive meetings, external business meeting and following up the projects with each BU heads.
Requirements for this role:
1. Must be proficient in English.
2. A Master degree in finance/accounting/business.
3. Good at communication and organizing events.
4. 5~8 years of working experience in financial relevant field
5. Can travel frequently
- 台北市信義區|月薪 35,000~40,000元月薪 35,000~40,000元|經驗不拘|大學、碩士、博士展開收合
-Analyze customer behavior and present data insight for business decision
making from revenue opportunities to potential risk control,
-Produce campaign leads and track program effectiveness based on strategies made,
-Various ad hoc requests per Business needs.
-Fluent English in speaking and writing
-Fimiliar with Microsoft office and SAS
–With financial market experience
–Good communication and interpersonal skills
–Can work under extreme pressure
–Good sense of number and good business analytic skills and good logics with
- ● 其他商業及管理學類,其他數學及統計學類,行銷與流通學類 相關科系