- 台北市信義區|月薪 65,000元 以上月薪 65,000元 以上|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
- ● 一般法律學類 相關科系
- ● 高考律師 專業憑證
This position provides great opportunity for development as a wide-ranging banking attorney. The candidate will work with other legal team members to provide legal support for the Institutional Client Group (ICG) of Citi Taiwan. The candidate will be supervised by the Head of ICG Legal and will be responsible for duties including the following:
• Providing full spectrum of general legal advice, transactional support and solution oriented legal services to Citi Taiwan ICG businesses (product teams such as Markets and Securities Services and Treasury and Trade Services; and client coverage teams such as FI, corporate banking and commercial banking);
• Assisting with various projects and initiatives to meet business, regulatory or operational goals and help the business address any legal, regulatory or audit concerns.
• Keeping abreast of legal and regulatory changes, and commenting on proposed legislation affecting products and services provided by ICG or affecting ICG clients.
• Drafting, reviewing and ensuring the relevant legal templates, policies and guidelines for up-to-date against applicable Citi global standard and local laws and regulations, and developing new documentation as required;
• Reviewing and handling customer complaints that could develop into legal actions or have regulatory implications.
• Managing and organizing the handling of ICG litigation cases in which Citi Taiwan entities are involved as a defendant or claimant;
• Coordinating the legal service provided by external counsel, requesting and reviewing legal opinions from external counsel and managing external legal service providers; and
• Assisting regional legal and overseas colleagues engaged in projects and deals involving local laws and regulations.