- 台北市南港區|年薪 600,000~800,000元年薪 600,000~800,000元|經驗不拘|專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
1. Price Optimization,
2. Pricing analytics
3. Customer incentive program related operation
*Work with business group’s marketers and financial councils for the following-
4. Pricing Data Management
5. Price Analysis Report Generation
6. Special Assignment and Project Support
7. Value Based Pricing Set Up
8. Rebate and Chargeback Set up
1. 年薪13.5 個月
We‘re looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to support Verizon Media - Shopping business. You will support the finance manager to build and maintain management reports, templates, and perform financial analysis to support business decisions.
BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance 3-5 years of in Big 4 or FP&A/Commercial finance function within a large corporation Highly proficient in MS Excel with experience building the financial model High standards of accuracy Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English Team player with a positive, open-minded, and proactive attitude Technology savvy, experience with BI tool is highly prepared
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
Support finance manager on weekly/monthly management reporting including category-level revenue, margin, and contribution margin tracking Assist finance manager on FP&A support including current quarter +2, + 3 and long-term planning, forecasting, and budgeting activities Collect and prepare an analysis of financial and business data of key players in the industry eg financial statement analysis Ad-hoc analytics project to support business Interview.
- 台北市南港區|月薪 35,000~44,000元月薪 35,000~44,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
The Technology Operation Planning and Strategy (TOPS) group is an operations planning team within the Technology Operations group of Verizon infrastructure group. The TOPS team manages the planning and execution of mission-critical services sourced by the Technology Operations teams. The group also works with operations to review and manage service contracts, validate billing, build operational and cost reports, and monitor vendor SLAs to identify potential credit requests to manage profitability.
● Responsible for retrieving expense and capital invoices from various email distribution lists, and sending it to the document automation system for processing, including monitoring the data loads between the document automation system and the in-house invoice validation system and troubleshoot transmission errors with the centralized Financial Operations Department
● Verify and analyze complex vendor invoices adhering to both accounts payable audit best practices (three-point match) and other work processes pre-defined for the department including creating and maintaining detailed service records of all service items charged on invoices in the invoice validation system and using accounting knowledge to properly code invoice line items
● Submit and follow up on billing disputes to our vendors, tracking the related credits/recoveries to closure
● Administer the invoice validation system and be responsible for setting up new vendors, new service categories, etc.
● Liaise with the Accounts Payable Department in order to respond to vendor inquiries regarding payment status and terms
● Work closely with Procurement and Finance in raising operational and capital expense funding.
● Assist in related projects as assigned.