* Promote and play the role of country coordinator of finance system transformation projects.
* Handle regular and ad-hoc finance projects.
* Support CFO to deliver Group / GCNA / Taiwan specific projects per SCB Group’s request.
* Support CFO to contribute in bank-wide projects/events.
*Report to the Head of Reporting and Control for projects below and any ad hoc projects assigned by CFO.
* Work with Compliance and Business Finance to implement ASPIRE, which will be kicking off in Q4 ’19 for regulatory application process.
* Support Head of Reporting and Control for Project Rubik LRR for parallel runs of monthly MABS-6 (FX Position) and quarterly MABS-21B (International Statistics); UAT, UVT, and parallel runs of quarterly Debt Security Survey and daily Larger Exposures with on-going reasonableness tests after Project Rubik to be taken effect on 1 Oct ’19.
* Streamline the annual process of the Bank’s credit rating review currently taken charge by the CFO’s BPM.
* Coordinate the preparation of the Bank’s annual report currently taken charge by the CFO’s BPM and ensure its quality and timely circulation.
* Coordinate Finance Five-in-One Service Level Agreement with GBS team for dashboard and SRM review annually.
* Collect, analyse, reconcile, and provide commentary of financial data between Management Reporting, Financial Reporting, and L ocal Reporting monthly.
* Work with Group Technical Accounting and lead new IFRS implementation.
* Re-engineer internal process, procedures and organization structure for efficiency improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
* At least 8-year working experience with Finance background; banking industry is preferable.
I Sound professional background and strong technical in Finance.
I Expected good command, both reading and writing in English, and computer skills (MS Office).
* Be aggressive, responsible and solution-oriented team player.
* Good personality and communication skills.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系