- 基隆市信義區|月薪 30,000~35,000元月薪 30,000~35,000元|經驗不拘|大學、碩士、博士展開收合
Purpose of role:
Under general supervision of the Facilities Supervisor to perform mail/courier/express courier collection and distribution services to meet or exceed the service level agreements with the customer. Effectively implement the most efficient methodologies, processes, technologies, and work practices to align with the client’s business strategies, financial objectives, site requirements, and standards and comply with local regulations, JCI policies and customer’s guidelines.
• Follow customer and country-specific mail handling and distribution requirements to provide timely and accurate mail collection/distribution at customer assigned mail stops, office, and local post offices.
• Distribute newspapers and magazines to the assigned area.
• Follow all emergency and security procedures regarding suspect deliveries.
• Enter all outbound and inbound mail/package/courier information into the local tracking system.
• Notify the recipient of the mail/package/courier within a specified time frame, return to the sender for unclaimed mails/packages.
• Track and provide reporting on mailing/courier spend by cost center and provide finance with a cost allocation sheet/overview monthly.
• Follow operation procedures to assure the package is not left unattended.
• Follow any requirements and processes for customs clearance.
• Manage stationery/office supplies in compliance with customer’s procedures, keep and stock in the designated area and maintain stock of the necessary mailing items to be available on site.
• Makes sure the mailroom is kept clean and orderly.
• Response to emergency calls and backup up for teams is required.
• Perform other services assigned by the supervisor to support the business as a whole in providing an efficient, flexible and user-friendly service to the customer.