Production The objective is to engage with the business units in measurable projects that bring real benefits to the business and bring best practices into the company. Once established, these best practices can be leveraged across multiple departments. The value creation will be measured by reduced operations costs, improving manufacturing process, reliability, efficiency and sales or service.
1. Collaborate with Company department managers to assess activities across the organization to determine the greatest opportunities for process change resulting in improved cost reductions, efficiency improvement and customer satisfaction.
2. Site level continuous improvement project management in terms of project pool development, regular project tracking, project gate reviews and final closing.
3. Continuous improvement training, such as Lean Production, Six Sigma and RCPS (root cause problem solving) etc.:
Co-ordinate continuous improvement training schedules to meet PET Plant & PUSH(T) needs.
Mentor continuous improvement projects and teams.
Mentor teams in PET Plant & PUSH(T) of all kinds of operations and process excellence projects.
4. Lean Operations – including manufacturing, maintenance, quality and back office.
Plant operations management
Value Chain Optimization
Value Stream Mapping
5. Act as change agent to promote continuous improvement culture and operation reliability throughout the organization.
6. Other that is arranged by direct supervisor.
- ● 化學學類,化學工程學類,工業工程學類 相關科系
- ● 堆高機操作技術士(單一級),乙級鍋爐裝修技術士 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照