- 桃園市龜山區|月薪 36,000~38,000元月薪 36,000~38,000元|3年工作經驗以上|專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
Manufacturing - Lean Expert - Linkou
Location: Linkou, Taiwan
Experience: ＞10 Senior
Functional Area: Manufacturing
Background: Logistics / Supply Chain Management
Would you like to work within the SCM Transformation Center and add value to process development and project optimization with an ASML wide scope?
Will you make SCM a LEAN sector? Then this could be your next job!
Our mission is to transform ASML Supply chain management into a pace setting, highly effective, and fit for future operating unit. Focus is driving process development and supporting systems improvements according our agreed roadmap & priority. As part of our team, you will be driving the implementation of LEAN within Supply Chain Management as part of the ASML-wide roll-out of LEAN.
You are supporting teams and team leads on daily kaizen and project kaizen; you train and coach them on LEAN methodologies. You drive sustainable growth of lean ‘way of working‘ in Supply Chain Management, across all sectors, and you deploy a consistent use of methodology across hierarchical and process divisions. You work together with the lean experts across all SCM sectors, and take a leading role in lean deployments and project kaizens.
Your activities include:
Value stream mapping, facilitates kaizen events, Voice of the customer-workshops, prepares value stream analysis, TL, GL-coaching on daily kaizen. Drives continuous improvement of standards, quality assurance of SOP‘s, supports connecting teams in the value chain, supports and drives cross team best practice sharing, supporting visual management, gives feedback on lean practices.
* Hand-on experience of improvement projects, i.e. labor hour reduction, cycle time reduction, value stream map.
* A believer of Lean, kaizen, continuous improvement. A gemba-go-er
* Industrial Engineering Bachelor/ Master Degree with 8 yrs experience in Lean Manufacturing environment, has a general understanding of technical topics.
* English communication skill/ability is mandatory to link with headquarter LEAN program and Global LEAN Competence Center as well as promoting Linkou Factory.
* A passion for Continuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
* Experience in Lean deployment. Familiar with Kaizen Institute Lean Model is a plus.
* Has the ability to use a range of different influencing techniques with good communication skill cover all organizational level (shop floor to management)
* Experienced in provide training, coaching and facilitate kinds of lean workshop.
* Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages, teleconference call.
* Able to do Value stream mapping, facilitates kaizen events, voice of the customer-workshops, prepares value stream analysis.
* Drives continuous improvement of standards, quality assurance of SOP’s.
* Good visual management knowledge and skill.
* Able to deal with resistance or challenge on lean value when leading the culture change
You are a detailed oriented self-starter, process minded, hands-on, you are able to be dealing and cope with project management and present improvements or tradeoffs. You are a trusted advisor to the SCM staff. You have a broad experience in LEAN methodologies, preferably within and outside ASML.
1. Play as a key member of the incubation product team to define and deliver the overall business strategy. Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it‘s in line with the BU strategic direction.
2. As a product manager the main responsibilities are to execute the business plan, including define the product spec., product road map, market trend, product application, target market and penetration plan from the overall business perspective. Present and provide business insights to the senior management team.
3. Work with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. Region Sales, partnered channel, Engineering team and support team.
4. Engage and leverage related communities and parties to create and drive revenue opportunities. This includes developing detailed account plans to track the progress and achievement to goals.
5. Ensure that offered solutions are preferred and competitive platform across all market players. Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition.
- ● 工程學門,商業及管理學門,數學統計學門 相關科系
- ● GEPT全民英檢(中高級),TOEIC Bridge,IELTS國際英語測驗,TOEFL 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照