1. This role combines both logistics and planning role within the CTI Cryogenics organisation of Edwards Vacuum.
2. Primarily supports service operations and intercompany supply of material supporting the Taiwan market and some other related supply chain activity within Asia logistics operations.
3. Handles materials management activities, inventory control and logistics.
4. Maintains regular communication with overseas operations to ensure scheduled ship dates to meet cycle time targets and customer expectations.
5. Monitors and optimize inventory levels to meet customer service ability and control working capital.
6. Acts cross functionally in efforts to resolve problems relating shortages, variance or other impediments to smooth material flow through factory.
7. Produces and maintain metrics or key performance indicators relevant to overall planning effectiveness.
8. Familiar with import and export trade business, communicating with the
9. Reports to the Asian Regional Supply Chain Manager based in Taiwan.
【English resume is a must】
1. Ability to communicate in both written and spoken English
2. Import/Export handling
3. Inventory management
4. Supply/Demand Planning
5. Order management / TSL fulfillment
6. Validate Logistics related invoices and documents
7. Conduct Physical Inventory
8. 3PL warehouse management support
1. SCM operations experience
2. Customs compliance knowledge