Based in our Changhua Taiwan Headquarter and reporting to the Business Development Manager, this is an exceptional opportunity for a technically gifted individual with outstanding communication skills to make a major contribution to our continued business success.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with our customers and internal personnel including Engineering and Sales & Production, in business development, technical advancement and project management. Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding and detailing customer requirements
• Ensuring products meet future customer requirements
• Maintaining Customer timings and ensuring all customer key requirement dates are clearly communicated to project support team & management
• Supporting the RFQ process as necessary
• Supporting Project Team as required to include:
o Clarifying Customer Needs/Issues
o Maintaining in conjunction with Resident an open issues list and communicate priority to Senior Program Manager
• Acting as the main liaison between customer/supplier and Project Team as necessary
• Working with the Business Development Manager to forecast demand by customers
• Establishing strong relationships with key decision makers on the customer project team
Applicants must have a relevant technical degree and must demonstrate outstanding communication skills. You must have an excellent understanding of Lean Production and have the ability to effectively communicate diverse technical topics to audiences at different levels within our customer organizations. In addition, candidates must demonstrate superb organization and planning skills and exceptional self-motivation. The ability to work alone and to operate in a fast moving, dynamic business environment are essential requirements for this demanding position.
Fluent Chinese & English Language Skills are required.
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照