1. Provide leadership and direction for day-to-day operation to meet demands of both external and internal customers
2. Coordinate production to meet daily distribution requirements.
3. Plan daily production activities for all shifts
4. Lead reliability, compliance, quality and safety programs for assigned area; ensures required government and/or environmental regulations are met
5. Identify issues and lead improvement plans in production processes, shift schedules, overtime levels, training, etc., reporting all activities to plant management
6. Manage and escalate equipment and product quality issues
7. Responsible for maintaining adequate inventory of production supplies and inventory level.
8. Support 5S and Lean Projects and continuously identify ways to reduce plant operating costs through the incorporation of Operational Excellence strategies.
9. Handles routine human resources issues including training, coaching and counseling subordinates.
- ● 工程學門,工業技藝及機械學門 相關科系