- |旅遊服務廣西桂林市|月薪 36,000~45,000元月薪 36,000~45,000元|經驗不拘|大學展開收合
1. Works with minimal supervision to complete established goals and objectives
2. Serves as primary contact for Consulting Village Trainer for training programs. Handles inquiries from trainees & managers about training programs & needs.
3. Pilots all aspects of high-potential development program for local GE employees.
4. Creates/coordinates annual training plan for resort populations.
5. Plans, organizes, presents, and facilitates training programs for all resort populations.
6. Creates, manages, participates in and develops a wide variety of learning environments and activities to provide GOs/GEs the opportunity to develop their potential and achieve their objectives.
7. Coaches & supports managers on performance & hospitality challenges.
8. Reviews, evaluates, modifies and improves existing and proposed training programs. Benchmarks for best practices.
9. Prepares training aids such as instructional material, handouts, learner workbooks, leader guides, visual aids & evaluation forms.
10. Prepares training sessions: Schedules sessions & locations, coordinates logistics, contacts trainees and managers, sets-up classrooms.
11. Assures accurate documentation of training records & trainee transcripts in Helios / WorkDay and other UDT reporting channels.
12. Assures local compliance with training & training-related requirements.
13. Participates collaboratively and professionally with other HR & UDT members to achieve team goals.
14. Assures effective two-way communication at all levels of responsibility. Participates in HR and UDT meetings as appropriate.
15. Continually maintains, updates his/her facilitation & hospitality competencies.
16. All other duties as assigned.