• Manage Foot Reflexology daily operations including general reception duties to maintain high quality customer service
• Build positive customer relationships to ensure the foot reflexology/ Spa service standard is upheld at the highest quality
• Lead, motivate and develop a team of professional therapists and masseuses to operate efficiently, maximize sales and profits, and to provide the best foot reflexology experience to clients
• Coordinate and supervise training to therapists on foot reflexology treatments and operations
• Monitor staff performance, hold daily, weekly and monthly team meetings and handle manpower requirements of the foot reflexology
• Manage inventory, staff management and record keeping
• Possess a friendly personality, demonstrate high integrity and have a huge passion for foot reflexology
• Minimum 8 years work experience in a hotel foot reflexology/ Spa environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of the foot reflexology/ Spa operation and services
• Qualified therapist background with beauty/foot reflexology diplomas and professional training before would be an asset
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Willing to work with flexible schedule involving shifts and weekends
• Have excellent people management abilities and multi-tasking capabilities
• Strong organizational and communication skills
- ● 觀光休閒學類 相關科系
- |休閒服務澳門|月薪 55,000元月薪 55,000元|2年工作經驗以上|專科|外商企業展開收合
• A role model that monitors and ensures team members are meeting and performing StarWorld’s Standard and World Class Asian Heart consistently for an efficient customer service, fostering Team Work and exuding a well groomed and professional appearance.
• Ensure to protect our guest safety while they are using Health Club Facilities (i.e Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Male/ Female Changing Room & Sauna Room.)
• Ensure all guest are registered and verified by showing the Hotel Room Key Card, and make sure all information are recorded on the Health Club Registration Record.
• Prepare and check the daily and monthly report (i.e Amenities Inventory List, Health Club Sales Record, Health Club Facilities Monthly Usage Report, etc) and propose to purchase the necessary amenities / items to superior regularly.
• Monitor and ensure that Health Club team members are frequently cleaning the Health Club facilities and Public Area and keeping them tidy and clean during operating hours; ensure that the Check-List is properly filled out.
• Ensure the quantity of toiletry amenities for Male/Female Changing Room is enough to serve.
• Ensure the dirty towels from the towel collection baskets were removed and ensure the clean towels have been refilled into the towels rack.
• Ensure the dirty towels were counted before delivery to the Linen Room in a particular time, and get back the same quantity of clean towels for replacement.
• Ensures the sales of hotel merchandise (swim wear, goggles, arm band etc.) to guest are posted into the PMS System.
• Ensure to clean and checks all Fitness equipment frequently and to ensure all are in good condition; have to familiarize with the usage of all fitness equipment and is responsible for providing an appropriate fitness instruction to our guests when they using the fitness equipment.
• Ensure the cleanliness of swimming pool and its surroundings with a technical know how to operate the manual and robot vacuum. Can supervise subordinates when general, emergency or regular cleaning is to be done.
• Provide training for new team members on how to use the pool water test kits and ensure the water is checked every hour to maintain the purity of the swimming pool water; and conduct First Aid or Life Guard refresher training or drill with team members
• Ensure to conduct all necessary action during bad weather, typhoon and emergency cases.
• Assumes other duties assigned by Management as required.
• Attends training when there is a need and deemed as essential for professional growth.
- ● 運動休閒及休閒管理學類 相關科系
- ● 體育署救生員證,NAUI急救證照 專業憑證
- 澳門|月薪 66,000~75,000元月薪 66,000~75,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘|外商企業展開收合
4. 具備以下資格者優先 :
工時48小時/週, 年假12天, 需輪班