Good afternoon everyone.
This is the recruitment announcement.
We, as Glohow; Mobile game publisher in Singapore and Thailand, are now looking for English - Chinese (Simplified) Operator to handle Game Operation and Customer Service
- Good knowledge of English and Chinese (Simplified).
- Having worked for 3 years or above experience in the games industry.
- Good at analyzing the game eco system with keen business sense and unique product insights.
- Have strong learning ability and team communication and coordination ability.
- Be able to communicate with the team via ‘Line‘(Working hours from : GMT+7 09:00 - 18:00).
- Passion and enthusiasm for application game.
- Be able to work remotely.
- Salary is negotiable based on working experience.
- Translate documents and information from English to Chinese (Simplified).
- Communicate with the developer in overseas and become the point of contact person between developer and game operation team
- Answering Chinese (Simplified) inquiries in Facebook inbox/ comment, CS email, Store Review, and any other channels, if any.
- Translating notice, announcement, game guide and anything that is related to the game and posting into Chinese (Simplified).
- Management of mobile game customer support, community management.
Ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to the player’s complaints and disputes.
- Conduct quality assurance assessment of game products to ensure product quality and service.
- Perform investigation and documentation of game exploits, bugs and similar other issues pertaining to the online gaming world.
- Making a solution to solve and handling issues and difficulties and give the team members ease of mind.
Interested candidate, please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interesting.