1. Maintains the Company’s accounting records in accordance with legal, regulatory and general accepted accounting principles.
2. Plans, directs and controls the business planning process. Comprising: strategic reviews, budgets, rolling forecasts and monthly performance reporting. Support the Business achieve agreed financial and strategic targets.
3. Coordinate preparation of local company tax returns with third-party CPA.
4. Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
5. Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company‘s value.
6. Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
7. Interface with third-party CPA to support annual audit.
8. Design, implement, and maintain appropriate policies and processes to enable accurate and timely internal and external financial reporting compliant with Chile GAAP accounting standards, applicable tax laws and regulatory requirements.
- ● 會計學類,財務金融學類 相關科系