1. Management of the HR Head’s agenda on a daily basis:
• Prioritiztation and scheduling of meeting, prioritization of appointments, ad hoc requests and telephone calls
• Organising travel itineraries, including booking flights, hotel, etc
• Follow-up with HR key activities requested by HR Head
• Personal stuff handing requested by HR head
2. Planning the agendas for senior management meeting and conferences.
3. Ensuring requests raised by EXCO member, Regional & Global HR and other functional management team are properly dealt with and responded
4. Ensuring all daily tasks are complied with group and local government regulation and compliances standards.
5. Ensuring all documents are well filing / maintained
6. Preparing supporting materials for meetings.
7. Previewing / translation of the identified doc. / paper (boradcast, papers request from HR Head)
8. Engagement activities coordination when needed
9. General adminstrative support to the office facilities (etc. pantry, printing room, meeting room)
10. HR Ad Hoc projects management and monitored
- ● 人力資源學類,企業管理學類,一般商業學類 相關科系
- |其它營造台北市中山區|月薪 32,000~42,000元月薪 32,000~42,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
1.HR report, active and processing coodinate and follow up.
2.To provide HR guidance to employees and managers area of employee relations, benefits, performance management, on-boarding, etc.
3.Proactively communicates HR policies, programs and employee information.
4.Coordinating new hire on-boarding and resigned employee exit clearance.
5.Coordination of training related activities .
6.Manage all insurance renewals and group insurance claims .
7.Support in cross regional and global HR related projects
8.Maintain organization chart and employees’ record
9.Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
10.Other support as required or assigned.
- ● 一般商業學類 相關科系
- 台北市大安區|月薪 40,000元月薪 40,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘|外商企業展開收合
The jobholder reports HR Manager supporting TW and HK HR/Admin tasks based in Taiwan.
HR Business Partner
Work side by side with the leaders and build trust with stakeholders by demonstrating a commitment to high quality and results with Human Resource concept and theory
• Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships cross-organizationally to ensure processes are executed effectively.
• Act as the subject matter expert on compliance and company policies and procedures, providing advice to managers
• Coach, counsel, and guide managers in managing employees with poor performance and handling misconduct cases
• Support managers in the execution and tracking of disciplinary actions according to the local laws and regulations
• Handle terminations, ensuring the right steps are taken and the right documentation is used so that the risk of labor claims is minimized
• Organize employee activates with site leaders
• Support Global HR projects to achieve strategic goals as outlined by strategy. Duties include
• Review and update current HR local polices and documents to ensure they are in line with local labor law e.g. employment contract template, employment handbook etc.
• Work with finance team to ensure payroll data accuracy and payment on time
• Provides operational support and ensures efficiency and accuracy in the implementation of core HR processes such as: HR Global system, salary planning, performance management, learning and development plans & on/off-boarding etc.
• Contributes to employees having a positive on-boarding experience by helping to conduct on-boarding programs and administering the process.
Admin & Facilities
Performs a range of administrative and operational responsibilities to ensure processes and procedures are executed in a timely and accurate fashion. Coordinates work with others as needed so that processes are carried out on time.
• University degree or above
• Fluent verbal and written communication skill in English is required.
• 3-5 year working experience in HR, MNC experience is preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment law in supported areas
• Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
• Sound judgment and good decision-making based on facts
• Curious, ready to challenge current practices and perspectives
• Great attention to detail
• Great sense of ownership and reliability
• Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Flexible to travel (around 10-15％)