Paktor is recruiting an HR Generalist based in Taiwan. This position will be a Business Partner to a cross-functional team based in Taiwan and work closely with the regional HR Partners and Leaders to implement HR strategies to meet the Company’s business needs. Your role will include :
- Be the first point of contact for managers and employees in the assigned functional unit/country with regards to all employee matters
- Lead and manage the Employee Life-Cycle with the support of the Group Leads, from onboarding to offboarding
- Manage the end to end recruitment process working closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and hiring the right fit for the business
- Process monthly payroll, computation of commission, taxes, expenses etc
- Ensure proper workplace insurance policy
- Be the subject matter expert for all matters related to performance and rewards (compensation, benefits, and incentives) management
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with the work culture and organizational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Assist in the performance and rewards annual cycle
- Support and enhance the performance and rewards framework, policies and guidelines, job structure and salary benchmarks across all jobs
* TR Assistant Manager plays a key role in Total Rewards team to ensure high-quality total rewards projects execution, including but not limited to an annual budget, annual salary review and bonus programs.
* To provide expertise and advice to internal customers to ensure quality task/project execution and compliance.
* To evaluate total rewards competitiveness through market survey
* Develop and review total rewards relevant policies in aligning with business strategy, governance and frameworks.
- ● 人力資源學類,一般商業學類,會計學類 相關科系
Further develop your career in human resources by joining Kuehne + Nagel, the world leader in logistics and supply chain solutions. We are now seeking an experienced HR Manager to support our business operations in Taiwan.
In this role, you will provide quality HR advice to the business managers, and ensure all corporate and local regulations are complied with.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We are looking for individuals with a passion in support business growth via the provision of effective HR services. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!
Your tasks and responsibilities
•To implement the HR roadmap to support delivery of key performance indicators.
•To coach/advise managers on effective management of performance in liaison with specialists as required including observing all relevant labor laws.
•To ensure that all HR Information systems are fully utilised and maintained.
•To implement the learning and development program in conjunction with relevant specialists that addresses employee needs in accordance with business requirements.
•To ensure compliance with all relevant employment practices, policies and legislation.
•To ensure performance management processes are fully implemented including SMART targets, quality performance reviews, calibration, succession panels and performance improvement measures as required up to and including disciplinary measures.
- ● TOEIC Bridge 專業憑證
-2年以上軟體開發招募經驗/At least 2+ years of recruiting experience in the software industry
-高情商和活力/Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong EQ
-對新創/網路電商/軟體產業有熱忱/ Familiar with and passionate about startups, internet, and technology
-隨機應變以及效率佳/ Ability to multitask and handle a fast-paced environment
-具備團隊合作經驗/Super team player
The Retail Banking Recruiter is an intermediate position responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy.
•Consult with Retail Banking Head, District Heads, Branch Managers to develop appropriate sourcing strategy, such as internal direct sourcing, networking, and social recruitment
•Source applicants, screen resumes, interview and assess candidates and provide list of qualified branch sales and operation candidates to hiring managers. Coverage includes 19+ branches and Retail Banking back office
•Partner with respective Human Resource Advisors, compensation leads, and hiring managers to prepare reasonable and fair offers for internal and external talent
•Research markets and peer organizations to identify candidates, and provide positive candidate experience for internal and external candidates
•Participate in diversity recruiting events and activities
•Provide stakeholders with market data and activity information to assess talent pipeline for current and future needs as well as facilitate feedback conversations with key stakeholders and candidates
•Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
•Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
In the face of a worldwide talent crunch, how do we ensure that our employees are equipped with future-proof skills? This position is crucial for the delivery of our training plans and talent development programs.
You will support the company‘s strategic objectives by designing and delivering learning interventions that prepare the employees through change and growth.
• To develop and implement a learning strategy and platform to deliver various approaches to effective learning and development and build organisational capabilities.
• To support and implement processes that enable the organization to identify, measure and invest in people potential
• To develop and deliver the training calendar for country/cluster and evaluate and work with training vendors where needed on training programs based on organization and employees’ needs
• To deliver various training programs, support new employee induction and on-boarding.
• To champion, coach, embed and deliver the Talent and Succession Management processes within the country/cluster management group as well as deliver leadership programs at appropriate levels and tailored for individual business needs.
• To participate in ad-hoc projects such as assessment and development centres, delivery of talent program modules etc.
- ● TOEIC Bridge 專業憑證
- ● 人力資源學類,企業管理學類 相關科系
1. To answer to employees’ queries or grumbles and provide appropriate suggestions immediately. （解決員工詢問及抱怨，並立即提供合適的建議）
2. To analyze reason of resignation and inform relative division.（分析離職原因, 告知相關部門 ）
3. To rationalize employee benefit（合理化員工福利）
4. To handle employee related administration work.（處理員工相關人事行政作業）
5. To develop employee relationship between Company and employee in order to enhance employee satisfaction.（發展公司與員工間的關係，以提高員工滿意度）
6. To ensure company is compliance with government regulations and related labor laws. （確保家福符合政府規定及相關勞動法令）
7. To review employee handbook periodically(定期重新探討並修訂員工手冊)
8. To arrange the labor related law and employee relationship training to management level.（為管理階層安排勞工相關法令及員工關係訓練）
9. To share ER information to HR division members （分享員工關係訊息給人資部同事）
10. To reduce probably government labor checking fine. （減少有可能的政府勞動檢查罰款）
- ● 商業及管理學門,心理學類,法律學門 相關科系
- ● 商業及管理學門,心理學類 相關科系
- ● JLPT第一級,JLPTN1 專業憑證
- ● 一般商業學類,企業管理學類,人力資源學類 相關科系
1. 至少3年以上HR 薪酬計算經驗
2. 精通EXCEL，熟悉 MS Office其他軟體應用
- ● 一般商業學類,企業管理學類,人力資源學類 相關科系