Splashtop, the leading provider of remote desktop and device collaboration solutions, is hiring a detail-oriented Communications Program Manager to handle all programmatic communications with Prospects and Customers and help increase Customer Satisfaction. The position is available immediately, and the location for this role is at the Splashtop office in Taipei (Taiwan).
Splashtop provides a large number of “avenues” that customers and prospects can leverage to communicate with the company. Inquiries that are clearly defined as sales leads are being handled by the various sales teams (one in Taipei and one in California), but there are a number of cases where the inquiries are not directly about sales, but instead about feedback or questions. As part of our well-recognized culture of maximum and total responsiveness, the Communications Program Manager role is to systematically follow-up and engage with every
non-sales inquiry. Those inquiries will come mostly in the form of emails to Splashtop and the Communications Manager will need to respond to those in a professional and timely fashion.
The candidate will need to have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a B2B environment where he/she was handling and directly responsible for 50-100
one-to-one communications each day via email. Attention to detail and follow-up management is paramount to being successful in this position.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Triage, monitor and determine how to respond to respondents to NPS surveys and Auto-renewals Turn-offs notifications,
• Systematically thank people who enter a review for Splashtop on review sites such as Capterra or G2Crowd, and follow-up with them,
• Systematically respond to people who provided feedback on trialing Splashtop products,
• Route and escalate internally those communications as needed,
• Help with Inbound leads in case of peak activity,
• Provide help with maintenance or creation of Accounts and/or leads in Salesforce.
• BA/BS Degree required (or equivalent 4 years University degree)
• Perfect English mandatory (write, read, speak)
• 1 year minimum of work in a high velocity B2B environment with responsibility for first line of communication to the Prospects/Customers
• Computer proficiency – Ability to multi-task across tools and platforms
(Outlook, Salesforce, etc…) without making mistakes
• Salesforce experience
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com, or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
Currently, we are extending our dynamic team with an English-speaking sales representative whose main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Perform outbound calls to potential customers trialing Splashtop services.
2. Develop and maintain relations with potential customers.
3. Encourage customers to buy Splashtop products by matching customer requirements with suitable Splashtop products and services.
4. Advise prospective and current customers by answering questions and addressing their concerns about purchased products.
5. Collect and track customer feedback and forward them to the right internal channels.
6. Provide suggestions for product improvement.
Characteristics we are looking for:
• Goal- and customer-oriented
• Ability to listen and empathize
• Engaging and energetic
• Organized and meticulous in keeping track of leads to follow
• Prior telephone sales experience
• Basic technical understanding of related terminology: software, cloud services, operating systems, server, client
• MS Office
Manage product development or production setup process from SR, ER, PR to MP:
1. Establish and plan for project schedule, RD resource and budget etc.
2. Establish and follow up Action Plans.
3. Work closely with RD and factory teams for product development and production, and identify and prevent risks during the development processes.
4. Involve in BOM and manufacturing cost calculation and analysis.
5. Handle customer requirements and provide prompt responses.
6. Work as project key communication interface between customers and internal teams.
7. With the experience of WiFi router/AP/extender or Gateway/Cable Modem products will be a plus.
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類,商業及管理學門 相關科系
1. OEM account sales for business claims and price/contract negotiations
2. Fluently in English communications and Work with foreign customers and internal cross funtion teams directly
3. Strong logic, aggressive working attitude, good communicaton/coordination skills
4. Good on mathematics or accounting related details
5. Be able to trip and work in manufacturing sites in China or ASEAN frequently
6. Optional to be expatriated is preferred
7. Project managment experience is a plus
8. Willling to deal with high pressure and challenge. High sense of responsiblity and problem solving owership
- ● 會計學類,數理統計學類,工業工程學類 相關科系
Customer management : reply to customer‘s enquiry /credit review/ credit line application
Order and shipping management : place order in system/push material and arrange shipment/providing shipping advice and shipping documents /DOA issue management
AR management: push payment with customer and offset AR/ Credit note/ debit note
Regular report update : KPI/OPO report
1. Familiar with IPC industry is a plus.
2. Execute sales plan and promote new products to customers.
3. Build long term relationships with new customers.
4. Effective communication with external/internal customers.
5. Track shipments、payments and supply documents to customers.
6. Sales ordering/quotation processing and follow up.
7. Analyze and develop new customers/markets.
- ● 商業及管理學門,英美語文學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
1. Determine the strategies, directions, proposals and solutions for account and business related issues.
2. Discover and aim at the potential opportunities to earn more business.
3. Maintain relationship with customers and offer dedicated supports.
4. Handle and solve commercial arguments, project issues, operation activities and other related works.
5. Keep well knowledge of product spec, new technology and market strategies.
6. Well control the cost, so need to understand and analyze the BOM, material spec, product features, technical criteria, cost trend, trading rules and other related factors.
7. Negotiate the business deals, contracts, legal documents and other commercial subjects with customers.
8. Lead account team and coordinate PM, RD, procurement and other support teams to achieve the target of business growth.
9. It’s better to have experience in Modem, Router, Mobile and other broadband product related sales, project management, engineering development or other works.
- ● 商業及管理學門,工程學門 相關科系
(1) High sense of responsibility, good patience on details, clear logic, aggressive and positive.
(2) Deal with customers independently and coordinate/lead internal cross functions as A team.
(3) To understand, review and analyze internal data thoroughly for meet customer‘s need and communicate/negotiate/convince customers.
(4) Fluent on spoken and written Chinese and English. Very familiar on MS-office tools especially Excel.
(5) Job content will be related to create/optimize process & activities cost review, price negotiation/quote/claim with customers.
(6) Willing to face high pressure challenge and detailed justification request from customers.
- 台北市信義區|月薪 30,000~35,000元月薪 30,000~35,000元|經驗不拘|大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
[應徵前請先看我們的FB & IG喔！]
* Facebook- www.facebook.com/recruitexpresstaiwan
* Instagram- www.instagram.com/recruitexpress_tw
2. 月薪 + 無天花板的獎金制度 (團隊獎金+個人獎金)
6. 五星級聚餐Workshop (東方文華、萬豪、君悅、喜來登...)
* blog- www.recruitexpresshr.pixnet.net/blog
* 企業官網- www.recruitexpress.com.tw
* 集團官網- www.hrnetgroup.com