Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Quality Engineer 2 on our Advanced Quality Engineering team in Taipei, Taiwan.
Quality is everything at Dell. It’s what we’re known for and we build it into all our processes. In Quality Engineering we play a central role by developing, implementing as well as maintaining technical quality assurance and control systems. We look for ways to improve the inspection, verification and validation of our finished products. Our team defines strategy – not to mention governance – for the implementation of quality standards and methodology. In addition to participating in the review of engineering designs, we assist customers or engineers in gathering and analyzing data.
Monitors quality results and identifies exceptions requiring investigation
For issues, drives investigation, capture, root cause failure analysis, containment, corrective action, and process improvements to prevent recurrence
Works with cross- functional teams to support the Closed Loop Corrective Action CLCA process relative to Line Of Business (LOB) requirements
Works closely with counterparts at manufacturing sites, International Business Unit‘s (IBU‘s) and supplier sites
- |其他營造台北市松山區|月薪 60,000~100,000元月薪 60,000~100,000元|3年工作經驗以上|碩士展開收合
QA/QC Certified Engineer’
Job location: Taipei/ Taichung
Jan De Nul Group has been focussing on specific offshore services for the oil, gas and renewable energy market for many years. These services can be divided as follows: intervention works at the sea bottom, rock installation and ballasting, installation of offshore wind parks, subsea cables and umbilicals. For our offices in Taipei, we are looking for a junior P6 planning engineer to join our team.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
• Advice the team on the applicable requirements related to Quality. You will report immediately to the Project Manager and the Jan De Nul Group QHSSE department.
• Balance between quality, cost and timeframe, not jeopardizing the compliance with our Jan De Nul Group Management System, the client requirements and (local) legislation.
• Conduct Quality inspections, performing and attending audits, nonconformity management, verifying and implementing risk assessments, etc.
• Your work is accurate and methodical, still creativity and passion matter just as much.
• Evaluate the various execution techniques from a Quality point of view in order to execute a technically and commercially interesting project
• Evaluate the risks related to your project, prepare a Quality plan, implement it and evaluate compliance.
• Prepare project specific Quality documents (project execution plan, inspection and test plan) in tender stage and support the project team during the execution phase
• Assess potential suppliers and subcontractors and assist in the selection
• Report to the Project Manager and the QHSSE Manager on the performance and the need to improve the Quality Management System on your project.
• Assists the Project Manager in achieving the SMART objectives for the Project Specific Management System
• Identify Non-Conformities and propose Opportunities for Improvement
You combine time spent in the field with reporting and follow-up. You have a practical and hands-on approach and continuously try to communicate, coach and guide people.
You can communicate fluently in both English and Chinese (Traditional Taiwan). Experience within the offshore industry is a big plus.
You hold a Master‘s degree in a technical or science discipline (construction or mechanics).
Holder of the following licenses is selection criteria:
• Licenced Quality Mechanical engineer
• Licenced Quality Civil Engineer
• Licenced Quality Electrical Engineer
- ● 土木工程及水利學類,機械工程學類 相關科系
- ● 美術學類,設計學門,美術工藝學類 相關科系