Support the engineering team in the design and development of innovative new products and improvements to existing products. Ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in the mechanical design of electro-mechanical systems and have excellent creative problem-solving skills. NZXT’s products include computer cases, cooling systems, power supplies, lighting systems, Keyboards, Mice, Headsets and other computer accessories and peripherals. Prior experience with mass-produced consumer products, especially consumer electronics, is helpful to being successful in this position.
Position Summary and Key Responsibilities:
• Assess new product concepts, in the form of sketches, rough 3D models, mockups/prototypes, and/or product requirements documents, for technical feasibility, technology readiness, cost viability, and schedule risk.
• Perform mechanical engineering and design duties for new products and improvements to existing products from concept to production.
• Efficiently create elegant solutions to a wide range of loosely defined mechanical design issues in innovative, yet practical ways.
• Collaborate with the product team and factory personnel to produce mechanical designs and all necessary documentation to create mockups/prototypes.
• Provide deliverables in a timely and thorough manner in accordance with product development schedules at the direction of the product team.
• Conduct mechanical testing, stress/strain optimization analyses, motion studies, and build evaluations on CAD models and mockups/prototypes.
• Remain abreast of advancements in materials, manufacturing processes, and electro-mechanical mechanisms.
• Prepare final manufacturing-intent design and deliver to the manufacturing team for DFM.
• Support quality, product, and manufacturing teams throughout the product life cycle to address design and manufacturing issues, improve quality, and reduce manufacturing costs.
- ● 機械工程學類,工業工程學類 相關科系
• 英文 聽/精通、說/精通、讀/精通、寫/精通
• Strong experience building and leading culturally diverse, high-performance teams
• Experience leading first-line managers or team leads
• Experience building and releasing enterprise-grade products in full product life cycles
• High proficiency in English - must be comfortable using English in all aspects of software development professional environments
• Strong technical experiences in a high-level programming language (such as Java, C++, C#, Nodejs, Python, etc); able to assess technical competencies in software development
• Strong project management experience in agile development; experienced in scrum master or product owner roles
• Excellent ability diagnosing issues and resolve conflict among team members and stakeholders
• Experienced in managing senior stakeholders (director levels and above) in matrix, distributed organizations
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Proven ability to manage uncertainty and difficult project challenges
• Ability to work with technical staff with diverse set of backgrounds - able to bridge cultural and organizational gaps and navigate large corporate organizations
• Experience working effectively in cross-regional, cross-cultural team environments
• Proven effective team player
• Lead, mentor product development teams toward better creativity and efficiency.
• Recruit, interview, build new product development teams
• Manage and lead project delivery with agile development methodologies
• Build and maintain stakeholder relationships with distributed partner organizations
• Bridge cultural and experience gaps among diverse team members and distributed teams
• Remove impediments (technical or development / test environment related) for the development team
• Manage and optimize overall team capacity and performance
• Facilitate and advance team member’s growth in domain, technical knowledge and professional development
• Lead and advance innovation activities
• Help product owner keeping product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint / Technical prioritization of the stories
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Reinforce communication within team and among distributed stakeholders
• Acts as safeguard for his team, shielding from outside distractions and interference.
• Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo, and decision-making processes.
• Oversee day-to-day team operations.
• Monitor team performance and report on the project and team metrics.
• Motivate team members.
• Discover training needs and provide coaching.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
• Encourage creativity, professional growth and risk-taking.
• Suggest and organize team building activities.
As a Software Developer, you will be part of an agile scrum team that delivers and supports the Data Services solutions at Change Healthcare. Your role will extend from helping conceptualize and design new solutions, to ultimately implementing and delivering those solutions.
• You are a role model for the people around you.
• You have a proven track record of delivering projects, taking ownership of touch challenges, reducing organizational and technological complexity.
• You demonstrated that you can build highly available, distributed, performant, and secure cloud applications critical to millions of users.
• You think strategically about the architecture and design of large-scale software systems that span multiple continents.
• Not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and help with development when needed.
• You are resilient and able to cope with change while finding ways to advance your project.
• You are a self-starter, committed to your personal and organizational goals.
• You have excellent decision making, problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
• You are tenacious, conscientious, and curious with thirst for knowledge.
• Apply craftmanship to architecture and software development.
• Coach, lead and mentor developers in new technologies and practices, sharing your knowledge with your team along with the broader technical community. you’ll help developers grow to become senior contributors and establish new mandates that will enable senior developers to take on technical leadership role.
• Drive best practices, and provide technical guidance to developers including scalability, high-availability, and security.
• Help create the technology vision and strategy for the future cloud products and collaborate with key stakeholders to move this vision forward.
• Work with various stakeholders and standards bodies to ensure our cloud architecture support our business, compliance, regulatory, scalability, and security requirements.
• Maintain overall knowledge of trends and in healthcare IT, Information Security, and cloud architecture at scale.
• Contribute to the design and implementation our CI/CD pipelines and DevSecOps delivery
- ● 資訊工程學類,資訊管理學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- 高雄市三民區|月薪 38,000元 以上月薪 38,000元 以上|8年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士展開收合
1.須具備.NET WINFORM, WEBFORM程式開發技能。
2.熟悉MS SQL Server資料庫，及語法。
- ● 資訊工程學類,其他資訊科學學類,電算機一般學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通小型車 駕照