1. Influence, define and execute winning recruitment strategies in partnership with Business and HR stakeholders.
2. Proactively attend relevant networking events, provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations; able to pipeline for key positions
3. Support Citi in its future compatible focus by driving innovative and creative talent strategies, identifying non-traditional and diverse talent pools
4. Drive Internal Mobility & Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing leveraging proactive and innovative recruitment tools & channels
5. Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms
6. Partner with the global and regional TA marketing & branding team and Corporate Affairs to support and drive best-in-class social media and branding initiatives
7. Track and analyze effectiveness of recruiting/marketing/branding efforts to ensure the best return on investments
8. Partner with colleagues across Asia Pacific and other regions to share best practices and ensure consistency and efficiency in execution.
9. Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
10. Drive delivery of a “best in class” experience for all candidates
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
This role is a key-role within the Talent Acquisition team for Global Consumer Banking of Citibank Taiwan. The job responsibilities for Citi’s recruitment and recruitment management activities.
1. Handling staff enquiries on HR policy and practices-Responsible for administrative support to Talent Acquisition team
2. Ensuring employee data accuracy in HR system (Workday)
3. Support staffing process, i.e. approval process, candidate scheduling, interviews, pre-employment/on-board process, etc.
4. Preparing and generating various HR reports and participate in adhoc projects
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
1. Maintain the E-Recruitment/Workday platform. Ensure usage and provide user support.
2. Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed.
3. Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle and work with other areas of HR for effective interviewing and on-boarding processes
4. Provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations
5. Identify, coordinate and participate in internal and/or external job fairs as needed
6. Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels
7. Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms.
8. Provide ongoing guidance and advisory support to hiring managers throughout the end to end recruitment process
9. Provide a leading edge candidate experience
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
In the face of a worldwide talent crunch, how do we ensure that our employees are equipped with future-proof skills? This position is crucial for the delivery of our training plans and talent development programs.
You will support the company‘s strategic objectives by designing and delivering learning interventions that prepare the employees through change and growth.
• To develop and implement a learning strategy and platform to deliver various approaches to effective learning and development and build organisational capabilities.
• To support and implement processes that enable the organization to identify, measure and invest in people potential
• To develop and deliver the training calendar for country/cluster and evaluate and work with training vendors where needed on training programs based on organization and employees’ needs
• To deliver various training programs, support new employee induction and on-boarding.
• To champion, coach, embed and deliver the Talent and Succession Management processes within the country/cluster management group as well as deliver leadership programs at appropriate levels and tailored for individual business needs.
• To participate in ad-hoc projects such as assessment and development centres, delivery of talent program modules etc.
- ● TOEIC Bridge 專業憑證
- ● 商業及管理學門,經濟學類 相關科系
- 台北市中山區|月薪 29,999~50,000元月薪 29,999~50,000元|3年工作經驗以上|專科以上展開收合