- 台北市松山區|月薪 29,000~45,000元月薪 29,000~45,000元|1年工作經驗以上|專科以上畢業|百大企業展開收合
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗 專業憑證
- 台北市松山區|月薪 32,000~42,000元月薪 32,000~42,000元|經驗不拘|大學以上畢業|百大企業展開收合
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 初階授信人員,初階外匯人員,銀行內部控制與內部稽核測驗(一般金融),結構型商品銷售人員 專業憑證
語言能力：英文 聽:中等 說:中等 讀:中等 寫:中等
1.負責高風險客戶的相關資料蒐集，並依據花旗銀行內部作業準則完成CDD表單 (Customer Due Diligent Form)/HRAC
依據分行回覆之客戶Customer Due Diligence/HRAC，覆核其合理性及正確性/輸入系統
1. To effectively and efficiently conduct daily process of Business CAU‘s main functions including:
2. Credit application pre-process (i.e. including financial spreading preparation, pre-grading, reference check, Credit Bureau Checking, SMEG process and etc.)-
3. Credit package preparation (i.e. including legal dox collection, verification, local regulatory data sheet process, Credit Report underwriting, conduct client call on selective basis, conduct regulatory check on relative & interested party and etc.)
4. Underwriting of industry analysis reports or conduct market search upon request
5. Assist Business Team for credit-related tasks on request basis
6. Credit package reviewer/approver capacity
- Develop and manage a portfolio of Mid-Corp customers located in Taiwan
- Achieve sales targets by cross sell banking products including cash, trade, loan, treasury.
- Responsible for risk management of the portfolio assigned and developed
- 台北市松山區|月薪 35,000~40,000元月薪 35,000~40,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士|百大企業展開收合
- Client documentation support and KYC due diligence process
- Full implementation of Common Reporting Standard (CRS) classification
- Remediate to ETB client one time review for CRS
- ● 商業及管理學門,經濟學類 相關科系
- 台北市松山區|月薪 30,000~50,000元月薪 30,000~50,000元|1年工作經驗以上|專科、大學、碩士|百大企業展開收合
Daily processing of –
- Outward Tele graphic Transfer ( OTT )
- Inward Telegraphic Transfer ( ITT )
- E-channel solution (e.g. S2B etc )
- Internal Funds Transfer ( TR )
- Local bank transfer ( FISC ) re-mittance
Back up for daily processing of -
- Handle UCB and UBA transaction.
- Prepare monthly statistic reports.
- Prepare CBC monthly PRC remittance reports.
- Other services
- Special task as signed by Management. ( i.e. Prepare report for Management, join system
testing, join special project etc )
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
The Role Responsibilities
*Ensure CDD information completed by the maker is current and valid, as per the required standard
*Client documents are complete and updated in banking system
*Assess adverse media searches carried out adequately by the Individual CDD team
*Quality of SOW and corroboration is adequate and carried out as required
*Review the PEP assessment to ensure compliance to Local and Group Standards
*Review account activity conducted by Individual CDD / RM (where required)
*Review completed Tax assessment for HNW/UHNW clients
*Follow-up on exception requests – proceed with or stop onboarding
People and Talent
*Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
*Execution responsibility for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating financial crime risk, sanctions risk and reputational risks to the Group. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the Group and the role the individual plays in managing them.
Regulatory & Business conduct
*Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
*Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
*Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
*Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values
*Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
*A minimum of 3 years of banking, financial or regulatory industry experience;
*Working experience in Retail AML CDD / Compliance functions is preferable.
*Able to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure;
*Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills;
*Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Setup dialler training plan and implementation
Manage and adjust the timeline for leads to meet the business target needs and maximize the effectiveness of the leads
Coordinate cross function collaboration
Perform assigned tasks and projects from line manager
Execute the requirements and regulations within the bank and from regulators
Key Roles & Responsibility:
1. To lead, direct and control the day to day operations timely and accurately and ensuring clients’ interest are fully protected
2. Delivering value added services to clients in accordance with established procedures and regulations
3. To proactively monitor client requirement and identify operation services improvement.
4. To work closely and maintain good relationship with business partners, internal and external
5. To communicate with regional operations or system providers of encountered operational issues.
6. To manage and avoid risks to clients and the Company
7. Conduct continuous review and initiate quality improvement projects to enhance internal work procedures / processes to achieve productivity improvement and cost saving.
8. Motivate, train and develop staff to achieve high quality service to clients
9. Ensure contractor’s services are monitored and meet with service standards.
10. Report any suspicious transactions on money laundering to supervisor.
11. Can work under pressure
Skills and Qualification:
1. College or University graduate.
2. 3~5 years experience in custodian service or in offshore funds/ insurance operations of investment trust company.
3. Good command of spoken and written English.
4. Familiar with Excel & MS Access.
˙ Develop effective sales campaign & leads campaign to improve client product holdings
˙ Design prevailing Client Value Proposition and marketing campaign for client acquisition
˙ Run customer portfolio analysis to identify business opportunities and improve return
˙ Leverage multiple sales channel to generate referrals or up sells such as liability and FX
˙ Monitor asset & liability portfolio against pricing to ensure delivery of income target
˙ Lead ad-hoc projects from planning to execution, tracking and result evaluation
˙ Excellent MS Office (word/excel/PPT) skills required
˙ SME or Program lending experience preferred
˙ Group policies & standards assurance
1. Alliance cooperation for PFB NTB
3. Sales model and performance management
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系