1. Design and execute Sales short term campaign, including target setting, grading and frontline sales communication.
2. Support Sales performance analysis and sales productivity related initiatives.
3. Sales performance tracking and MIS analysis.
4. Design and execute sales recognition activities.
5. Support ad-hoc sales management projects.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
1. Analyze customer behavior and present data insight for business decision making from revenue opportunities to potential risk control
2. Produce campaign leads and track program effectiveness based on strategies made
3. Various ad hoc requests per Business needs
- ● 數理統計學類,商業及管理學門 相關科系
Provides all biostatistical services to meet the requirements of all Clinipace clients, including full-service, Bioinformatics, and other type studies.
The specific job duties of a Biostatistician may include but are not limited to:
•Keep internal Biostatistics and Statistical Programming folders up to date with relevant study documentation.
•Develop Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP), mock-up tables, programming and derived dataset specifications as needed.
•Determine study randomization scheme from protocol and assume responsibility for providing a correct Randomization Specification for the study as needed.
•Provide oversight of programming and QC of derived datasets and Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL) in close cooperation with Statistical Programming.
•Lead data review to ensure clean data and proper evaluation and identification of all major protocol deviations prior to database lock.
•Provide all statistical analyses as needed.
•Write the statistical section of the Clinical Study Report (CSR) and collaborate with Medical Writing in preparing the integrated CSR.
•Assume responsibility for writing a Statistical Report as needed.
•Support protocol development including experimental design, randomization, sample size calculation, statistical methods, define study objectives and endpoints. Provide input on potential biostatistical implications on study design, conduct, and analysis of protocol amendments.
•Design of data integration concepts.
•Collaborate with Data Manager by reviewing study Data Management Plan (DMP), electronic case report forms (eCRFs) and edit check specifications.
•Attend internal and client-facing meetings.
•Assume responsibility for maintaining the statistical portion of the Trial Master File.
•Monitor study Biostatistics budget and report update to PM, regional Director of Biostatistics, and Director of Statistical Programming when budget limit is being reached.
•Monitor study Biostatistics timelines to ensure all are being met and that Units and Milestones (U&Ms) trackers are being recorded in a timely manner.
•Service IDMC/DSMB statistical requirements and attend their meetings as needed.
•Serve as interface between client and internal teams as needed, relay relevant information to appropriate client and internal stakeholders. Other duties commensurate with the position as assigned by line manager.
- ● 數學統計學門,數理統計學類,應用數學學類 相關科系
1. Credit Cards Portfolio Management, and monitoring and strategy execution/implementation
2. Regulatory Reporting/Submission (e.g. local bureau reporting, CCAR, RRTS and Basel II reporting, etc.)
3. Model validation and system implementation for Cards product
4. Portfolio regular MIS generation and monitoring (e.g. PQR, QAF, etc.)
- ● 商業及管理學門,數理統計學類 相關科系
- 面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
• Solve customers‘ complex business problems using innovative analytical techniques
• Familiarity with data mining and analytics approaches
• Communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users.
• Work independently and in a team environment.
As a Data Services Analyst, you will work as part of a team on a wide variety of compensation and benefits surveys and consulting assignments. You will serve as a key resource for consultants in charge of each of your engagements by working with clients to collect compensation and benefits data, conduct checks and validation as well as support data analysis and reporting by heavily utilizing excel and other technology tools.
You will contribute to varied and interesting projects such as:
- Market research in support of business development initiatives
- Handle Clients’ inquiries
- Design of HR trends/ pulse surveys and events
- Internal administration works, such as run the financial reports regularly and some administration works
1. Native Mandarin speaker, and fluent in English
2. Strong statistical methods, data analysis skill
3. Resilient in the face-spaced environment
4. Attention to details/team player and positive thinking
5. For analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other data analysis programs
Experience in quantitative and qualitative surveys is definitely an advantage.
- ● 數理統計學類,其他數學及統計學類 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 30,000~40,000元月薪 30,000~40,000元|經驗不拘|大學展開收合
1. Analyze customer behavior and present data insight for business decision making from revenue opportunities to potential risk control,
2. Produce campaign leads and track program effectiveness based on strategies made,
3. Various ad hoc requests per Business needs.
- 英文中等以上 (聽/說/讀/寫)
- 會使用 SQL, Access, SAS, 資料庫軟體應用
- 平日 09:00~18:00
- 30,000~40,000/月 (依經驗核薪)
- 享勞健保、年假與特休、三節獎金、年終獎金 (依績效考核)
▲歡迎加入臉書∣ Adecco · 金融產業資訊共享平台 ∣：
- 台北市信義區|月薪 33,000~45,000元月薪 33,000~45,000元|經驗不拘|碩士展開收合
1.大學以上畢/無相關經驗可（統計學相關, 市場行銷相關, 商業及管理學相關科系者佳）
3.會使用SQL, Data Modeling, Database Management, Access, SAS, 資料庫軟體應用