The Financial Analyst will report directly to the President of Sagent Management and provide general accounting and financial management services. We are seeking talented individuals who want to be part of an important part of our dynamic and growing team.
- Directly support the Company’s President regarding all Financial-related matters.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership team in support of Company’s profitability, key performance indicators (KPIs) and cost analyses.
- Provide monthly reporting packages, including the preparation of balance sheet, and income and cash flow statements.
- Develop, prepare and present key financial analyses including forecasts, budgets, strategic plans, balance sheet/cash flow projections and business models.
- Analyze results and compare variance to budget and forecast.
- Update and maintain key financial analysis.
- Support forecasting and annual budget process.
- Research financial topics.
- Perform ad hoc requests for data and reporting processes.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting, Big 4 experience preferred
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong attention to detail
- High proficiency in Excel and Word
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- ● 會計學類,一般商業學類,財務金融學類 相關科系
- 面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|5年工作經驗以上|碩士展開收合
Project management and business development targeting transactions in the context of acquisition, disposal, financing, joint venture, and restructuring
1. Position KPMG Deal advisory at the forefront of transaction opportunities
2. Develop sector coverage as to both relationship and insights
3. Manage transactions as to business proposition, project organization and deal process as well as stakeholders communication
4. Collaborate with client and other advisors to consider full dimension of a transaction including but not limited to industry, business model, financials, tax, valuation, organization, legal, and other operating dynamics
- 面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|3年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
● public sector PPP procurement
● bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
Job purpose : Commercial Finance support & insight
• Key role - prepare financial modeling /pricing analysis and business cases for new products / opportunities and existing programs in Taiwan.
• Prepare product and market analysis, materials for internal review and external client proposals.
• Support a robust processes for product and pricing reviews ensuring appropriate controls, governance and documentation are in place
• Participate in APAC regional knowledge/info sharing processes for Product and Commercial Finance
• Further develop financial models and management reporting to ensure effective and efficient analysis and commercial decision making
• Drive regional framework and standards for pricing and investment analytics and performance management
1. Maintain and Record all General ledger accounts and ensure all the sub-ledgers agree with the General Ledger
2. Ensure all the disbursements and claims are supported by all necessary documents, processed and certified for receipt of merchandises or services
3. Prepare and maintain schedules and analysis of all accounts
4. Review and Check the journals posted by subordinates
5. In charge of Financial audit and Tax audit
6. Respond to the questions from Tax Bureau
7. Reply to the queries or provide the support details regarding Financial statements to head of Department or Divisions
8. Assist Director of Finance to prepare financial analysis
9. Assist in implementing and steaming the internal control procedures covering all activities of the hotel.
10. Ensure that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- ● 一般商業學類,會計學類 相關科系
1. Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for ML&CBZ
2. Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for ML&CBZ
3. Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level
4. Act as the principal contact person for ML&CBZ related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits
5. Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to ML&CBZ
6. Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies, procedures, standards of conduct and compliance programs in ML&CBZ; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for ML&CBZ
7. Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to ML&CBZ as needed
8. Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Insurance Business with regards to operational risk and controls. Actively participate in DPAC and NPAC related manner
9. Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the ML&CBZ
1.Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for Retail Banking business, covering all aspect in Product, Marketing, Sales and Distribution processes.
2.Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for Retail Banking business.
3.Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
4.Act as the principal contact person for Retail Banking business related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
5.Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to Retail Banking business
6.Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies, procedures, standards of conduct and compliance programs in Retail Banking business; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for Retail Banking business.
7.Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to Retail Banking Business as needed
8.Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Retail Banking Business with regards to operational risk and controls.
9.Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the Retail Banking Business
-To prepare accurate and timely monthly Financial and Management Reporting and review the work of the staffs
-To assist in ensuring effective internal controls procedures and compliance of accounting standards, company policies and statutory requirements
-Involve in operation process improvement
-Communicate with Ops, Warehouse, BI and HQ from time to time
-Other ad-hoc duties