1. PM and coordinate Mfg Test Engineers, ICT Engineer, software development engineer and design engineers in carry out daily routine task.
2. Daily monitoring of test data trends, test yield, false failure in order to improve overall manufacturing and product quality and processes.
3. Coordinate the all MTE tasks to make the schedule on time.
4. Issue handling through interdepartmental discussion and provide right direction to team from all aspects.
5.Regularly report project/issue status to management and customer with systematic and logical presentation.
6. PCBA/System build status monitor with factory.
7. Timely do case sharing with outstanding presentation skill to team.
8. Maintain relationship with client.
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
• Be the single point of ownership and management for assigned projects
• Manage various critical aspects of a project: scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, risks & communication
• Manage internal resources and external stakeholders for smooth project execution.
• Create project plan to track progress, key milestone and timelines
• Track project progress and provide regular status to customers.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, within the scope of agreements and within budget.
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
• Manage project risks and develop/execute mitigation plan as need.
• Manage RFQ activities to win new projects and get awarded.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
The Software project manager works as a member of an engineering team developing, designing, and maintaining OEM PC products. You will be responsible to deliver preloaded customer image to the factory. This position will need to manage and coordinate customer, R&D Lab and factories, trouble shooting and manage issues reported by factory and R&D Lab. The main objective of this position is to manage factory delivery schedule and test commitments, ensure deadlines are achieved and release software to the manufacture on time. Tracking and reporting project risks, issues, and status to customer Coordinating activities across test team and other functional teams.
Candidates who are familiar with IoT, Wireless communication, and Linux are pluses.
- ● 資訊管理學類,資訊工程學類 相關科系