The purpose of this position is to manage the sourcing, procurement, and management of suppliers and vendors in support of the delivery of real estate, facilities and project management services.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing and implementing sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support account, corporate and client strategies and objectives.
• Drafts, reviews, negotiates and maintains contracts and other business documents in support of the purchase of good and services.
• Include contract review and/or preparation and negotiation, contract administration and adherence to company policies and legal requirements and compliance.
• Manages the process of contract termination, expirations, extensions and renewals. Interfaces with/advises peers and corporate management staff with changes of results.
• Manages the supplier performance management and development program.
• Negotiate contracts for goods, services, supplies, equipment, etc., ensuring quality, cost-effectiveness, Sox compliance and timely delivery.
• Designs and manages RFP processes to support program goals and requirements. Work with internal and client stakeholders in establishing, managing, creating RFPs and analyzing purchasing projects.
• Other duties may be assigned.
The purpose of this position is to manage, lead and execute the delivery of portfolio plans, occupancy strategies and work environment solutions.
Interface with business division and client disciplines to understand business direction and changing workplace needs.
Apply knowledge to forecast spare requirements and develop space needs base against business and market conditions.
Develop executable plans to support business needs, corporate objectives and initiatives.
Analyze and apply related data in regards to the creation and execution of physical or virtual space solutions.
Develop, maintain and provide reports.
Attend client meetings, draft meeting minutes and obtain approvals to proceed when required.
Conduct project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on the interpretation of the program data and preparing of recommendations, validate all program data.
Establish project goals and objectives, including, but not limited to, schedule parameters. Ensure occupancy plans are aligned with client and corporate strategies.
Partner with client in researching, evaluation, and improving client and service delivery process.